Dumb questions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Aquatic Guru

This is dumb but what does RO/DI and LFS stand for?? LoL! Darn I feel dumb??? I've been running my tank for about a year but not knowing what does abbrev means. I know the RO/DI has something to do with freshwater. LFS...I have no clue. Gees..I'm gonna get nailed by everyone on this. Hahaha

:) sometimes no matter how stupid one feels there is always someone else a little slower :)

RO/DI = reverse osmosis / de-ionized and yes you are right in thinking it has to do with water. RO/DI is basically water with no, or as close to no as we can get it, impurities.

LFS = Local Fish Store

feel better now :)

Duane

hehe you're not alone :D .
I always have the same trouble with all this abreviations and on top of that english is my second language which makes it even harder to guess :p .

Krish ... you could have told me about that thread so long ago you knwo :D .

Krish ... you could have told me about that thread so long ago you knwo

LOL...And not be able to tease you Mrs Dark fader with the tuve:lol:

I put a link in my signature just for occasions like this but Krish beat me to it

You snooze you lose!(LOL)

:rolleyes: greeeeatt...all this time I thought LFS stood for "last fish swimming" and RO/DI was "rarely obtainable dollars in"....I'm gald someone else asked ;) :lol:

greeeeatt...all this time I thought LFS stood for "last fish swimming" and RO/DI was "rarely obtainable dollars in"....I'm gald someone else asked

LOL! True story...Atleast you never asked your mom what a cino was! I felt stupid afterwards! It came from the song, "Jesus loves me this cino":oops:

LOL...And not be able to tease you Mrs Dark fader with the tuve

LOL !! yeah true but you don't wanna feel the power of the Fader :lol:

greeeeatt...all this time I thought LFS stood for "last fish swimming" and RO/DI was "rarely obtainable dollars in"....I'm gald someone else asked

ROLF !!!! :lol: , now you're making me wanna go pee pee :lol:

LOL! True story...Atleast you never asked your mom what a cino was! I felt stupid afterwards! It came from the song, "Jesus loves me this cino"

hmm i still dont' get it .

hmm i still dont' get it

LOL...You don't know the song "

"Jesus love me this I know"
"For the Bible tells me so"....?

I thought they were saying "Jesus loves me this cino" and not "Jesus love me this I know"(LOL) I was all mixed up!!:lol:

lol !! now i get :lol: .
well at least that's more decent than what i used to think the song "my love thing " said

i used to think it said:
where do you go?... my dolphin... i wanna know... my dolphin :D .

isntead of:
where do you go? my love thing.... i wanna know... my love thing :lol:

LMBO! I have one more then. This was the best! My cousin still teases me about this one as well as my wife!

Know the song, "Can't help falling in love with you"? Elvis Presley sang it and UB40 sings it as well...Well anyway, the song starts,

"Wise men say"
"Only fools rush in"
"But I can't help"
"Falling in love with you"

I thought they said (which I could never understand why they would say it) was,

"Wise men say"
"Only fools run sheep"!:lol: I always get teased about that one:lol:

[LMBO! I have one more then. This was the best! My cousin still teases me about this one as well as my wife!

Know the song, "Can't help falling in love with you"? Elvis Presley sang it and UB40 sings it as well...Well anyway, the song starts,

"Wise men say"
"Only fools rush in"
"But I can't help"
"Falling in love with you"

I thought they said (which I could never understand why they would say it) was,

"Wise men say"
"Only fools run sheep"! I always get teased about that one
/QUOTE]

LMBO!!! omg that's an awesome one dood!! :lol: now i'm gonna remember it everytime i watch the movie fools rush in :lol:

It's funny how this topic " dumb questions " just turned into a chorus between Gaby and Krish.

sorry dood we couldn't help it :D

It's funny how this topic " dumb questions " just turned into a chorus between Gaby and Krish.

LOL! Whenever Gabby and I post on the same thread, you are asking for trouble! Anything can happen:lol:

Back