Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Emily's cord finally fell off! Geesh!! She went for a 3 week check up this week and she is doing well. She's gone from 7lbs 2 ounces at birth, to 7lbs 6 ounces a week later and now just 2 more weeks later (@ 3 weeks) she weighed 8lbs 10 ounces! The doctor said that's a sign of a healthy baby(LOL)

Well, she had her first real bath last night. She was fussing and I figured it would make it worse, but as soon as we put her in, she was in heaven! Here are some "PG" pics of her first bath ;) as well as a few of her resting on my bed right after.

ohhh dood she looks so so so much like you :) .
she's so cute dood !!
now what is that thing doing in her mouth!!! i hope she doesn't get to attached to the nukey thiny (i don't knwo what's it called in english:p) or you'll be in trouble :eek: :D .

Thanks Gabbs!!! She's a sweetie! Always looks different in every pic huh! Just like my tank:p

she doesn't get to attached to the nukey thiny

ROFL!!:lol: Only one way I heard that word "nukey" being used and here's not the place:lol: We call it a pacifier in English and no...She's not attached at all. It was soon time for her bottle, but not quite time and she was trying to suck so we gave her that to suck on for a few minutes while she waited on her bottle:)

no she always looks to cute :) and from what i see, she's got your eyes :D or at least for me :p .
well i have heard some other names for the pacifier thingy :p and the only thing that came to my mind at first was nukey :D :p .
I'm glad she's not attached to it :) ... i was gonna say you could give her your nipple but never mind i think i had to many chocolates for the day :D :lol:

she does really look like you. but way cuter. not that I think you're cute or anything. I bet she grows up to be beautiful...you better watch out. buy a baseball bat now. so you can play the angry father that chases the boys away lol!!

ROFL!! Thanks!:D I think I'm going to buy an extra strength stun gun so when I shock the boys that come around, they'll turn retarded and be taken to the looney bin and then I won't have to worry about them anymore:p

DUDE!

Your kidlet is BEAUTIFUL! Must take after her mom. Congrats man! Just remember when they grow up, you can't down size to a smaller one :D

Everyone keeps saying mine are beautiful, so I upgraded from the bat with eyebrows glued to it to a shotgun and beard. Well, I had to upgrade again. I got a good deal on a Howitzer (sp?).

I am extremely happy for you man. Glad to see mom and the baby are healthy.

Aww...what a sweetie!

Better get those outlets covered....she'll have her fingers in those holes before you know it!

DUDE!

Your kidlet is BEAUTIFUL! Must take after her mom. Congrats man! Just remember when they grow up, you can't down size to a smaller one

Everyone keeps saying mine are beautiful, so I upgraded from the bat with eyebrows glued to it to a shotgun and beard. Well, I had to upgrade again. I got a good deal on a Howitzer (sp?).

I am extremely happy for you man. Glad to see mom and the baby are healthy.

Thanks Ron! I'm trying to get a permit to import grenades:p

Aww...what a sweetie!

Better get those outlets covered....she'll have her fingers in those holes before you know it!

Thanks Nikki and about the outlets, we have all the stuff to cover them already. That one she won't be able to reach until she is about 4 or 5:)

if i ever have a girl, i will have bars on the windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i will think back on tricks that i used and use them against any boys!!! hopefully, i will be big enough by then to just scare the boys by the very sight of me!!!

if i ever have a girl, i will have bars on the windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i will think back on tricks that i used and use them against any boys!!! hopefully, i will be big enough by then to just scare the boys by the very sight of me!!!

well ..i'm sure that if you wear your girl costume when they go to pick up your future daughter, they'll run away for sure :D:lol:.

Thanks Ron! I'm trying to get a permit to import grenades

dood just make a molotov and you'll be good :D :p

well ..i'm sure that if you wear your girl costume when they go to pick up your future daughter, they'll run away for sure .

that's true Gaby!!!!!but seriously, if i ever had a girl, i would probably follow her around....i will be like Jack on Meet the Parents!!!!!!!

Thanks Nikki and about the outlets, we have all the stuff to cover them already. That one she won't be able to reach until she is about 4 or 5:)

ROFL - that's what you think :lol:. Just wait until you walk into a room, and your 2 year old somehow climbed onto the strangest places. lolol

Hey Krish! Congrats on your newborn. I didn't even know till now. About a month too late. Haven't been on this site for awhile. Your daughter is adorable. Looks more like you and a future reefer! Again Congrats!

Mo

ROFL - that's what you think . Just wait until you walk into a room, and your 2 year old somehow climbed onto the strangest places. lolol

Trying not to think that far Nikki:lol:

Your daughter is beautiful Krish, being a father is teh best, good luck and have fun! Truly a miracle

Thanks Jid! She's a sweetie pie. I'm going to enjoy every minute with her...Even when she cries. Well, I'll try then:p

Hey Krish! Congrats on your newborn. I didn't even know till now. About a month too late. Haven't been on this site for awhile. Your daughter is adorable. Looks more like you and a future reefer! Again Congrats!

Mo

Thanks Mo...Yeah, I've noticed you've been missing for a while. Glad your back man...Hopefully she'll be a reefer and my ticket for a 6-8 footer:D

Here's an updated picture of her from today. She is a little over 5 weeks old.:)

OMG!!! she's to cute !! keep posting pictures !! :) .

ohh yeah and i took Olivia to the doc's and she weights 9.14 :eek: .... she's sucking the life out of me :lol:

Back