Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i think the clothes got mixed up when you guys had a secret rendeveux!!!:p :p :p :p ...just kidding Krish..Gaby doesn't like guys who look like the incredible hulk:D

i think the clothes got mixed up when you guys had a secret rendeveux!!! ...just kidding Krish..Gaby doesn't like guys who look like the incredible hulk

no dood i think instead of taking Brenden's underwear he took Olivia's pjs for some reason :lol:

Great pics Krish... She is a cutie.... (I can't believe there is underwear talk in this thread)

Great pics Krish... She is a cutie.... (I can't believe there is underwear talk in this thread)

well hello to you !!!
it's a miracle.... i thought you forgot about RF :p.
there's always underwear talk where there's Krish and Brenden around :lol: .... ohh boy you've been missing all the action from those two and once in a while when Ron gets jelous because Krish is putting to much attention on Brian .....ohhh...ohhh ... ohhh !!! it's like a mad house in this joint..... jsut put it this way..... your pink bracelet is nothing copared with what the 3 of them do in here :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ken!! Good to see you pop in :)

well hello to you !!!
it's a miracle.... i thought you forgot about RF .
there's always underwear talk where there's Krish and Brenden around .... ohh boy you've been missing all the action from those two and once in a while when Ron gets jelous because Krish is putting to much attention on Brian .....ohhh...ohhh ... ohhh !!! it's like a mad house in this joint..... jsut put it this way..... your pink bracelet is nothing copared with what the 3 of them do in here

Gabby...You think this is the water fountain huh?:p

Gabby...You think this is the water fountain huh?

you know for a moment you made me sweat .... i was starting to think...what the heck, he posted this in the general forum??:eek: :lol:

well the way i see it is .... the three of you make laugh so call it whatever you wanna call it :D :lol:

LOL!

Here are a few more pics of my little girl changing ever so much by the day! She is either getting "cuter" by the day, or I'm loving her more and more each day:)

This is Emily at 7 weeks

well at least you don't have to wonder who's kid she is!!! she looks just like you Krish!:p :p she seems very happy:razz:

Great pics and cute baby. Ron is right. She looks just like you. Even the pink clothes.:D

Thanks Ron and Brian!!! Now I don't have to call Maury for a paternity test! :shock: :p She's a sweetie! Can't wait for her to ask for her first tank! I will say "YES" before she even finishes saying it(LOL)

Thanks Steve! Remember that one time I was talking to you on the phone and you got a new gun and was outside shooting crap? I'll need some info on one soon:p

Holy moly, she's tall! Do you happen to know how tall? Paige isn't that tall yet, and she's coming up on 14 weeks!

And why does everybody's baby have hair except mine!?

LOL! Last height measurement was done about 2 weeks ago and she was 21.5 inches long. About the hair...I've seen some kids go over a year before they get any so I wouldn't worry. :)

And why does everybody's baby have hair except mine!?

hehe mine has just a little bit of hair but not that much if it makes you feel any better :p.
Krish is a very very cute baby and i love how she's smiling .... that's just one of the sweetest things when babies do that :) .

Back