Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I've always heard that newborns only look beautiful to their parents
Yeah.. normally they are blue a wrinked and ugly but oddly enough yours is not. Pat yourself on the back. You did a good job.

Yeah.. normally they are blue a wrinked and ugly but oddly enough yours is not. Pat yourself on the back. You did a good job.

Thank your wife. My girls were beautiful. My grandson, well that was another story. He was all hairy, thick dark hair everywhere. Looked like a little ape.

Don

Thanks Brian! She is a sweetie:)

Thank your wife. My girls were beautiful. My grandson, well that was another story. He was all hairy, thick dark hair everywhere. Looked like a little ape.

Don

ROFL! Yeah, she has a ton of hair on her head, but nothing really anywhere else:)

congrats krish,
and best wishes

Thanks man!!!:)

Here's one more of Emily for now:)

Well all you people that wanted to catch up to Krish's post count better hurry. He is starting to post again.

Well all you people that wanted to catch up to Krish's post count better hurry. He is starting to post again.

One of the mods needs to set it back to zero. Well see how much hes around with the new handful.

Don

Well right now he is 10,146 BK and 7 AK :D

Last edited:
As far as the good looking kid thing krish, I always tell people that I just want to buy a 3 year old so I can play with them rather than just look at them. This is mostly due to my sister having two of the ugliest babies I have ever seen. However someday if my kids turn out to look anything like yours I think I will be ok with being a father.

Thanks for all the kind words you guys as well as all the smack talk!:p You guys will NEVER be able to catch me up!(LOL) Remember, Rob and Tina go back Saturday, my parents, sister and her kids go back Monday and then all hell breaks loose;) Just give me a few days!:D

CONGRATS DOOD !! :) .
she's to cute !!! are you sure you're the dad :shock: :lol: .
I'm so happy for you dood seriously.
I'm trying to get my freaking pictures out of the camera so hopefully i can post them soon :p .
Your wife looks way to cute in the picture dood :)

Back