Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

she's to cute !!! are you sure you're the dad
I was also thinking the same thing but I was waiting to see if someone else posted it.

Okay Krish.........
Now it's time to tell the WHOLE story:D . How nervous were you?? Did your wife bite you during labour and then scream..."you're never getting close to me again":D "you did this to me!":D

I want ALL the goody details! Not that i know anything about this:D ......Just Curious:lol:

She is a cutie pie!!!!!

willie

Thanks for replies everyone:) Willie...I was fine during the delivery. I didn't feel like I would pass out once at all. It was a bit nerve wrecking worrying about everyone, but everything worked out just fine and everyone made it out just fine.

Neat-O! Krish spawned! Wow, there are a lot of girls being born right now! We had one last month, Gabby was Sunday, our closest friend was Monday, and you were Wednesday.

Someone have a boy, already! We're gonna need suitors!

Congratulations, Krish. Being only 8 weeks (today) into this myself, I'm still loving it. The sleep thing is worth it. Take a million photos. Now that they're digital, they're free, and she'll never be this small again. We've already taken a few hundred of Paige. :)

Thanks Jason! I bet you did burn up that camera of yours!:p Truely an amazing experience...A bit overwhelming sometimes, but I'm sure it will get better with time. OCD and IBS doesn't go so well with one another(LOL)

That is a lot of births. I guess around Halloween is a popular time.:eek:

No more children for me. Melissa wants to adopt a little girl. I want a new aquarium.:D

Krish........"similar" How so....?

I cant have anymore.Wish I could... I have been wanting to adopt for a very long time. Maybe someday or not.. Whatever God has instore.

Krish........"similar" How so....?

ROFL! I was being sarcastic:lol:

I cant have anymore.Wish I could... I have been wanting to adopt for a very long time. Maybe someday or not.. Whatever God has instore.

The world isn't shared right...The ones that don't want children and don't want to take care of them have them and the ones that want them, can't have them for different reasons...:doubt: I guess that's where people like you step in to give a less fortunate child a chance at a better life. I've always admired people that are willing to do that:)

i will have to apologize for Krish...he is missing some of the important details of how babies are made ...i will talk to him...don't worry

LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: yeah he's missing the whole picture eh :lol: .

Today if you would have been here Melissa probably my husband would have given you my 3 year old son :p ... he's been having some jelous issues with the baby and the husband is not to patient with him but he's working on it :lol: :lol: .... ahhh i'm loving it :lol:

i will have to apologize for Krish...he is missing some of the important details of how babies are made ...i will talk to him...don't worry

ROFL!! Yeah, I must have been asleep for that session:p

congrats krish your baby is beutiful.

Thanks Steve! She must take after her mom because she's not green:D

LMBO!!!! yeah he's missing the whole picture eh .

Today if you would have been here Melissa probably my husband would have given you my 3 year old son ... he's been having some jelous issues with the baby and the husband is not to patient with him but he's working on it .... ahhh i'm loving it

Yeah...Jealousy is a serious thing. I hope he doesn't ask to share the nipple with Olivia!:shock:

Back