Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We have friends who's babies don't sleep through the night, at 9 months old!

lolol - Mine was 2 1/2 yrs before she slept all night....they're all different, even with similar parenting styles. In the grand scheme of things, they are only babies for a really short time, so enjoy what you have....no matter if they wake up every hour, or sleep for 5 hour stretches.

Krish - just wait until she poops up her back and gets it all over her clothes :D.

The days will only go faster now Krish.

It's amazing how quick it does already! I thought nights would have felt forever, but I was wrong. I don't mind sitting up with the pumpkin to feed:)

Krish - just wait until she poops up her back and gets it all over her clothes

ROFL!!!!!! I'll send you the outfit when it happens:lol: You need to see the outfit Rob and Tina gave her. It's a pink Indianapolis Colts "onezy" with Colts bib, shoes, and pink shades! :cool: She's ready to be a cheerleader already:p

Thanks Nick!!! Your turn soon:D

Here's one just taken of Emily this morning. She goes for her 1st week's checkup in 3 hours! :shock:

Smart ass.

No nothing fishy about it. I can't wait till our Wedding/honeymoon. It will be the longest vacation i will ever be on. Not to mention its in Cancun, Mexico!

Awww...Krish that pic brings back memories. We had the same pad thingies! (under the head and on either side)

Awww...Krish that pic brings back memories. We had the same pad thingies! (under the head and on either side)

Make some new memories Nikki...Hint hint;)

Smart ass.

No nothing fishy about it. I can't wait till our Wedding/honeymoon. It will be the longest vacation i will ever be on. Not to mention its in Cancun, Mexico!

Sounds like fun!!!! Don't drink the water though:p

She is beautiful Krish, I am so glad to hear all went well. My best to you and the wife.

Lurking... Have been busy with an another endeavor of mine. She looks sweet.... Well done!!!

Good luck on your new endeavor!!! Hope everything works out well (P.S you better not be checking out other women behind your wifes back :shock: J/K)

Ok now i'm jelous Sherman dood !!
not fair :p i'm gonna have to read that book :D .
I never thought it would be hard having 2 kids... in the morning Antonio wants to play, run and do all the kid stuff we used to do, then Olvia just wants to be hold, and chew me and at night it's all about feeding which is every 3 hours because i pump my milk and give it to her at that time otherwise she'd be chewing on me the whole entire night :p .

Back