Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Has she already been taking ballet lessons? You know, it is great for coridnation but ballet won't help spelling! That second picture could be right from the Nutcracker. She is beautiful!

LOL!! Thanks Debbie! Believe it or not, she loves to dance! If she hears any music, she starts dancing and always asks for us to put on a sing-a-long on the computer so she can watch and dance!! Who knows...Maybe you can teach her ballet and she can teach you to spell :lol: Joking(LOL)

Wow, she's just so big! I just looked back and the Christmas photos you posted, where Emily was 16 months old.... Paige is still not that big, at just past two years!

The new house looks nice, too, Krish!

Thanks Jason! I'll have to grab some new photos soon of the place :) We've been working hard these past few weeks to get it all together. Emily went for her 2 year checkup yesterday and the doctor says according to her height now, she will be about 5ft 10in atleast! :shock: She'll be taller than my wife and I (haha). We've both got tall people on both sides of our family so it was kinda expected :)

WOW! Seems like just last year we were celebrating her birth! How fast they grow.......and what a cutie!

you know i think that she'd probably have been scared this time around :p :) .
is she talking more than 2 words now? hehe

Krish, WOW!! I have been away from here for so long I had no idea! LOL She is a real cutie. Hate to be you in about 15 years. You better have a shotgun handy to chase off all the boys :D

LOL! Thanks guys!! :D And boy can she talk!!! :shock: She's been saying full sentences for a while now. SHe's using words I had no idea she knew as well. For instance she asked her "nanny" for something yesterday and her nanny said not now Emily and Emily said, "Mrs Rose, that is un-acceptable!" :lol:

Back