Ending for this hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

This hobby will come to the end,,final decision will make by the end of this month,,if the deal go through?
Every SPS in my tank willbe up for sale to the highest offer,including Tamarind tort and Oregon tort,i will not break or cut any colony,,will be sold as colony and as it is,equipments will decision it later,not the tank ,rock or any fish or other live stock,,all the softy will not be sold.

Last edited:
What????!!!!! Why would you sell all of your SPS? Do you plan to keep the other softy tank up and running?

That's too bad!!! I would definitely want atleast one of your colonies...

why are you getting out??

-Josh-:cool:

April fools was earlier this month Dang! I hope you don't get out all together and maybe go the route Chuck went. In any case, I wish you the best man...You really are good at what you do:)

Dang, what the heck is going on?
Let me know if you need help with anything.
I will buy several colonys from you and give them back, if you do come back into the hobby.
Good luck with whatevers going on,
David

Last edited:
Someone say its not true, please.....

Dang,
You and your tank have been a inspiration for me. I hope you change your mind. Many have wanted to get as far as you have in the hobby, myself included.
Sincerely,
Your Friend,
Ed:(

Hmmm what happeend Dang!? Are you opening another restaurant?!

Ok, let me know..

Best,
Ilham

Anyone that has met Dang knows he enjoys sharing his tank in person. Dang, I seriously have this picture up on the Wall at work. It shows you explaining your travels in the hobby with others...The voice of Bob Fenner and many others echoed how water quality like Dangs promotes healthy corals...

Dang,
I look forward to the little guy with the big smile. Please do not say you are going away...

wow...

I've never met you in person nor have I had much contact with you here at RF, but I must say that from the photos I've seen you have one of the most beautiful tanks I've come across...the hobby will definately miss people like you and your artistic abilities...

MikeS

thank you ,MikeS,,we just found out it too painful to quit,,i am trying to work out to different route to stay in this hobby,,my neice feel the same way her heart is broken,,i 'm not blame her,,we are seriously trying to stay in..
Thank you very much for all the support everyone,i will keep posted the update,this is the one biggest RF family,,cheer cheer.

I think we should all try to eat at Dangs restaurant on a regular basis. I will make it a point to visit this week, and it would really be fun to get to meet a bunch of you guys and have a good dinner and some chatting together.

Good food and good conversation with new friends is hard to beat :D.

Back