Ending for this hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wow, is all i can say...
if there's anything i can do to make anything easier for you let me know, one way or another...
i really hope you decide to keep your tank, or at least a new smaller tank, any help you need is free from me my friend, just let me know.

We all want you to stay! If it is a matter of not being able to care for the tank at this time, maybe you can arrange for some of us to do so. I bet one or more of the students/budget reefers would in exchange for frags or dinner. That tank is important not just to the reef community, it brings your diners pleasure and teaches them about the oceans, you are an ambassador of the sea to them. If it is at all possible I think you should keep the tank.

Kate

Dang, watch the swinging pedulum. You are getting sleepy...now Sleep. When I count to three you will wake up and you will not want to get rid of your tank anymore! You will ove it as you always have and enjoy it for many years to come! 1, 2, 3!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Oh man I should have made you want to give me frags, damn!

Keep the tank anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh .you people RRRRFFFFF.,,wow!!!,,what a support..:cry: i am plumbing my new 240 at house this week end,:) :) ,no matter what:) :)

Last edited:
liveforphysics said:
I think we should all try to eat at Dangs restaurant on a regular basis. I will make it a point to visit this week, and it would really be fun to get to meet a bunch of you guys and have a good dinner and some chatting together.

Good food and good conversation with new friends is hard to beat :D.
come on down you guy anytime,,,still 10% to the club,just tell my staff you are from club,please let me know.,,i will reseved the best seat in the house for you.

Tomarrow(friday) at 2pm, I am excitedly looking forward to having lunch at Dangs. My girlfriend will be stuck at work unfortunately, but anyone that would like to join me is certianly welcome. I enjoy meeting new people and makeing new friends.

-Luke

Luke-Use the Force! I would love to meet you but I have a prior commitment with my employer at 2 PM on friday. Enjoy Dang's cusine, Dang good!

Dang,
I've never met your, nor have I been able to visit your restaurant in person, but every picture I've seen of it is breathtakingly beautiful. It would be a shame if it were to be taken down before I can make it out there to see it in person and to enjoy your restaurant.
I hope you realize what your tank inspires in all of us here on the board,

Nick

Dang,
I've never met your, nor have I been able to visit your restaurant in person, but every picture I've seen of it is breathtakingly beautiful. It would be a shame if it were to be taken down before I can make it out there to see it in person and to enjoy your restaurant.
I hope you realize what your tank inspires in all of us here on the board,

Nick

Nick...I've heard about his tank all over the place as well...Dang really has talent!:)

For those of us that don't know....
Can we get a posting of where your restaurant is, exactly???
Some of us Bellinghammers would like to do a pilgramage to see your tank enjor your fine cuisine and show our support to the community!!!!
Much love,
Tony

WOW! I went to Dangs resturant today for lunch. His tanks are increadible, really amazing growth on everything, and some species I had never seen before.

I counted 49 different species of stone corals, and I'm sure I missed a few.

I ordered the peanut chicken with level 4 spicyness, and I really enjoyed it. Prices and service was also great, couldnt ask for better.

I'm going to make a date to take my girlfriend to dinner there sometime next week, and I can't wait to show her his tanks.

If anyone wants to meet me for lunch sometime over there, let me know, I would love any excuse to eat there again.

Highly recomend it!

Here is the adress incase you have trouble finding it. Dang is a very nice guy, and I couldnt have asked for a better experience.

thanks!

Tamarind Thai restaurant
17026 Avondale way NE
Redmond wa 98052
425 882 2170

Back