Ending for this hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tamarind Thai restaurant
17026 Avondale way NE
Redmond wa 98052
425 882 2170

I think I know where that is Luke...It's right by that building where the tree is and the cars pass by. Oh yeah, and there are signs and stuff! Cool man...I'll be there next week:p Glad you enjoyed it man...I'd love to see his tank in person someday:)

I would enjoy meeting you for lunch next week. Anytime but Monday. I am new to the hobby and having a tank built by Clear Fabrications. I met Dang last week and have eaten at Tamarind more than a few times.

I could also use more than a few suggestions on how to proceed with my reef tank!

Its a bit far out of my way for lunch due to work and noonish traffic over the bridges, but I wouldn't mind doing dinner there some weekday soonish.

-Dylan

That all sounds good to me guys, I'm looking forward to comming back for lunch or dinner. Lets get a group together and have a good time. If anyone needs chaetomorpha or other stuff, just let me know and I will bring it with me.
-Luke

I see my hypnotism worked sweet deal!!! heheheheheh Glad to hear you are sticking with it. Maybe when I get back in town (more like in state) I will try and come visit the restaurant and the tanks.

Angelscrx said:
I see my hypnotism worked sweet deal!!! heheheheheh Glad to hear you are sticking with it. Maybe when I get back in town (more like in state) I will try and come visit the restaurant and the tanks.

They probably won't let you back in!!!:lol: :lol:

Good new and bad new,
good new is gonna keep the tank in one piece,bad new the deal not go through:) ,,i still working on my 240 at home not too hurry ,,gonna do it right,,,yeah

I finally got to see that gorgeous tank Dang, and I was not disappointed! I can't believe the butterfly is ok in there too. Sure glad my boyfriend didn't see that, he really wants one :) I love the green cat's paw coral, if you ever frag that let Tangee know as she was drooling for it too. All those blue tort hues twirling around the tank are just amazing. I saw the other diners admiring it too, it's much appreciated. The percs in the back tank are really cute too, I can't believe how big some of that stuff is. Is it going in your 240?
I like looking at acropora dominated tanks myself since I have vowed to not have one til I can afford a top of the line setup with calcium reactor and all. I am glad you are keeping it, it really adds a lot to the space and ties it all together. You would really miss it if it was gone.
Kate

thank you for the complement very much,i will try to keep this up to the most as possible,,cat-pow ,,just let me know when you want it i will get a piece for you ,,i do have 2 diferent kinds of cat -pow,,fine one and course one,let me know which one you like.

Last edited:
Back