Every Reefers Worst Nightmare come true -Warning graphic photos

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have been using the True Temp 800w titanium heater in the 180. I really like it. I dont think the temp in that tank ever fluctuated. It was within a degree of where it was set all the time. Well except when it got real warm in the summer the water temp went up a little, but not because of the heater. I was going to get a second one for the 240.

I've used via aqua titanium heaters for 6yrs..i recently had to replace it with a jager glass heater as the titanium heater stopped working....

Is that the same heater for 6 years? 6 years is better than I have gotten out of any glass heater.
I do like the jager heaters too though.

I've used via aqua titanium heaters for 6yrs..i recently had to replace it with a jager glass heater as the titanium heater stopped working....

I got 2 of these in 100watt for my 70 gallon set up.. I am planning on 1 in the sump and 1 in the tank.. hope I get 6 yeas out of them..

A Zombie thread back from the dead. :)

lol, i know, right? But you know what, it is totally worth it if it leads a few people to the original posters 240 gallon in wall build thread. Check out this pic from his thread, stunningly awesome.
3853931145_1dc7dbefb4_o.jpg

I use several different heaters.
I do like the old ebo jager heaters. I have a couple that are 10+ years old.
I also have 500watt Finnex Titanium heater with a controler that is about 3 years old.

I was wondering why you dug up this old thread?
Do you have new information?

Back