Everyone in Washington

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I love football season.

I am a transplant from Chicago, only 1 year in Az, but I can definatly scoot over for you all, including Jiddy from S. Dakota Vikings fan (once the vikings season is over). LOL.
You know those comercials on tv where the punch line is " must be football season", we could do one like those. LOL.

yeah there's nothing like football :D.

you know that comercial is hiularious, i also like the one with Manninng (however you spell his name) where he is at the restaurant yelling d-caff to the waitress :lol:

Luey , make that 2 bears fan in Arizona on here, Also Transplant from Chicago. Born and raised there, But I have had Sunday Ticket to watch them since 95? Somwhere in that time , Anyhow, Da Bears are the Kings right now Of the NFC, Indy and Chicago in the Superbowl.

Luey , make that 2 bears fan in Arizona on here, Also Transplant from Chicago. Born and raised there, But I have had Sunday Ticket to watch them since 95? Somwhere in that time , Anyhow, Da Bears are the Kings right now Of the NFC, Indy and Chicago in the Superbowl.

Cool!
Did you catch any crap from any Cardinals fans after that MNF?
One of the guys here was upset with me! as if I had anything to do with the team, LOL. He is over it now.

I am hoping is San Diego and Chicago, a lot of people here in Yuma are Chargers fans so I will have more people to rub it on after they loose. I am so evil!!!:evil:

Indy in the superbowl would be boring, and even if the bears did make it (not with Rex at the helm) they would kill the colts, need a real TEAM like the chargers or broncos, against a real team, like the Vikes or Giants

Indy in the superbowl would be boring, and even if the bears did make it (not with Rex at the helm) they would kill the colts, need a real TEAM like the chargers or broncos, against a real team, like the Vikes or Giants

What is boring about the Colts? All I have to say is.. the teams you mention as being real are not the teams with the best records. What, in your mind, makes those teams real but not the Colts or Bears?
I know they have a tendency to choke.
The same way you told Gaby your team beat the seahawks, the bears already beat the Vikings, and they will play the Giants in two weeks or so, after that game we can say who the REAL teams are.
The bears are for real man, remember week 3?

I know they have a tendency to choke

lol!! yeah talk about last year :p .... it was sad though.
I'd like to see Manninng in the superbowl, for some reason i just like the guy a lot :D .

Jiddy nowdays the real teams are like the bears and colts, i don't think the broncos are good or at least they weren't that good last year :p .

My for sure bet for this year's superbowl is the Bears againts some other team, i haven't seen New England play this year so i can't say :p .

Jiddy nowdays the real teams are like the bears and colts, i don't think the broncos are good or at least they weren't that good last year :p .

My for sure bet for this year's superbowl is the Bears againts some other team, i haven't seen New England play this year so i can't say :p .

I think Jiddy's definition of a Real team is:

"Teams I like"

that does not necesarily mean they are the best teams out there. My beloved Bears have not been doing much in the past few years, I still liked the team but I knew they would not even make 0.500, in my heart they were still my team, no matter where I live.
How did Jiddy ended up cheering for the Vikings anyway, is South Dakota in Minesota somewhere?

Lil Luey, since you want to bring it up AGAIN, ill play, not only is the Minnesota Vikings the closet NFL team to S.Dakota (which makes them the default team) but im military and stationed at S.Dakota (from MN) so that counts.... (lol) Just like you or the other bears fan that was born/raised in Chi-town, that counts too

On to good TEAMS, the Colts have been good for the last four years (at least) but they choke in the post season, where all the teams are good. Peyton is like the yankees, he'll always get you to the postseason, but he cant win it single handedly, he cries to much about little things, and the team self-destructs, and we all know the lack of edge is making this years colts worse than last years colts, and we seen what happend to last years colts. If the colts show up this sunday, ill have more respect, plus they just lost Doss for the season.

Same thing with the bears, and if you want to talk about week 3, your crazy to think the bears beat the vikings, if you think C.Taylor fumbling so you can score a 20yd TD is beating, then your postseason dream is just a dream too, now if you were a bills fan, then you can you beat the Vikes, bcuz that was ugly. Everyone knows the bears D is solid (now they are getting injuries) but Rex is to streaky to win 3 games in a row against 3 solid teams (playoffs) so unless you get 3 4th quarter fumbles, you are living a dream

Now to support my Giants theory (im runnin out of time) good D, good O line, decent QB, good WRS and a great RB with something to prove, they should make it to the playoffs and then you will get one of those magic playoff appearances, bcuz of Tiki, just like last year with the BUS, i will even go as far as to say, the Giants this year are the closest thing to last years Steelers, this far......

Lil Luey, since you want to bring it up AGAIN, ill play, not only is the Minnesota Vikings the closet NFL team to S.Dakota (which makes them the default team) but im military and stationed at S.Dakota (from MN) so that counts.... (lol) Just like you or the other bears fan that was born/raised in Chi-town, that counts too

On to good TEAMS, the Colts have been good for the last four years (at least) but they choke in the post season, where all the teams are good. Peyton is like the yankees, he'll always get you to the postseason, but he cant win it single handedly, he cries to much about little things, and the team self-destructs, and we all know the lack of edge is making this years colts worse than last years colts, and we seen what happend to last years colts. If the colts show up this sunday, ill have more respect, plus they just lost Doss for the season.

Same thing with the bears, and if you want to talk about week 3, your crazy to think the bears beat the vikings, if you think C.Taylor fumbling so you can score a 20yd TD is beating, then your postseason dream is just a dream too, now if you were a bills fan, then you can you beat the Vikes, bcuz that was ugly. Everyone knows the bears D is solid (now they are getting injuries) but Rex is to streaky to win 3 games in a row against 3 solid teams (playoffs) so unless you get 3 4th quarter fumbles, you are living a dream

Now to support my Giants theory (im runnin out of time) good D, good O line, decent QB, good WRS and a great RB with something to prove, they should make it to the playoffs and then you will get one of those magic playoff appearances, bcuz of Tiki, just like last year with the BUS, i will even go as far as to say, the Giants this year are the closest thing to last years Steelers, this far......

the only reason I brouth up Week 3 is because you are getting on Seattle's fans faces, I did not start this thread. And I said that about S. Dakota because you didn't seem to think there could be fans outside the cities those teams play for, now I see you are one also.

Your Giants theory, is weak at best, just because Tiki is retairing at the end of the season I cannot give them a simpaty pass to the Super Bowl, yes, they are good and they will make it to the playoffs but we will see.

Good teams find a way to win, did you catch the Colts game? or the Bears game?

I do agree with the Colts chocking in the playoffs, but so far they are still undefeated.

Last edited:
the only reason I brouth up Week 3 is because you are getting on Seattle's fans faces, I did not start this thread. And I said that about S. Dakota because you didn't seem to think there could be fans outside the cities those teams play for, now I see you are one also.

Your Giants theory, is weak at best, just because Tiki is retairing at the end of the season I cannot give them a simpaty pass to the Super Bowl, yes, they are good and they will make it to the playoffs but we will see.

Good teams find a way to win, did you catch the Colts game? or the Bears game?

I do agree with the Colts chocking in the playoffs, but so far they are still undefeated.

Im no getting on any Seattle fans face, but i was rubbing it in that the Vikings whoop'd them, oh, and took out thier QB. And about the out of town remark, i can understand that you can live out of town, i was implying that your state team *the cards, thats the red team* has always been horrible, and you where a bandwagon fan because the bears are doing good now. But then you said you where originally from there, so you might now be a bandwagon fan, well see after the first round of the playoffs....

And as far as Tiki's retirement being the only reason the Giants will be around late in the playoffs is weak at best, the whole team is solid and that conference is going to allow them to adjust to good teams, where teams like Seattle will breeze on into the playoffs without playing very many good teams.

And i do stand corrected on the Colts, i did watch the game, and was very impressed with the Colts D, who would of thought that without Sanders/Doss the D would be better. The Bronc's threw everything they had at them, and the Colts won it, alot of it has to do with the patience/genius of Dungy, he deserve it more than anyone. To be undefeated doesnt mean anything with the schedule they have had, they just missed 3 narrow defeats, and one was to the Titans, ill buy if they win at Foxboro.

Save your good material for after the Monday night game Luey! lol, if nothing else, it will test to teams who appear good on the national stage

All in fun,
Jiddy

lol!!!
well at least the colts have a chance to make it to the superbowl......us, the seahawks will have to wait probably a couple of years, or may be i'll just push my kid really hard so he can do some magic in there :p:lol:

Back