Everyone in Washington

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How bout them Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see the quarterback almost crying after they lost to Miami :lol: aahh that was good stuff :shock: :lol: .

well if you ask me the Colts game was a good game, two very good teams played at what i believe their best and well at the end it seems like the Colts have potential to go to the superbowl this year if something doesn't go wrong this time.

did you see the quarterback almost crying after they lost to Miami :lol: .

He should have been, they played terrible. Good bye to the perfect season. You know, back in 85 the Maimi Dolphins also ended the perfect undefeated season. I hope there are mose similarities to come.

Only if you guys had the fridge

I know man, there was quite a few caracters in that 85 team, I am not sure there are personalities like that on this Bears team. I will like if Hurlacker was more vocal, kind of like Ray Lewis, we also need a big mouth player, someone who will say what he feels even if it is not policaly correct. Teams take the coaches personality and Didka is/was as vocal and temperamental as anyone. Lovie is just not that type of guy I guess.

well i think the closest you could get would be T.O. :lol:

No, please no. I do not mean just talking for the sake of oppening your mouth but someone like, once again, Ray Lewis, he is just so intense that I think he raises everyone elses play higher. Someone to say, "Not in our house" or "give me the deam ball" and get the team all reved up. I think there is people like that on defence but the offence still lacks this free spirited player.

lol !!! true :D .
i think that if there was guys like Ray Lewis in every team, then teams would be not only tough to beat but they'd make great games :) .

He should have been, they played terrible. Good bye to the perfect season. You know, back in 85 the Maimi Dolphins also ended the perfect undefeated season. I hope there are mose similarities to come.

Yeah, if the seasons are simliar, the Bears will win the super bowl. Be careful of what you wish for. Oh, Gabby, does Manning have his Super Bowl Ring yet?
The Bears don't need a player with a mouth, we just need one that can hang on to the darn football. T.O. can suck eggs, or sleep.

Gabby, does Manning have his Super Bowl Ring yet?

no but he will :p eventually :D:lol: .

Well i'm just happy that my beloved Seahawks won the game against the raiders :D ... i was expecting a little higher score but 13 will do it :p:lol:.

i think that if there was guys like Ray Lewis in every team, then teams would be not only tough to beat but they'd make great games.

No thanks, I don't want any convicted "illegal users of cell phones" on my team.

need a real TEAM like the chargers or broncos, against a real team, like the Vikes or Giants

The Bears beat a "REAL" team!!. It was not pretty but they pull it off.

I think jiddy jinx the Vikings, they have not won a game since he started his trash talk.:badgrin:

The Bears beat a "REAL" team!!. It was not pretty but they pull it off.

I think jiddy jinx the Vikings, they have not won a game since he started his trash talk.:badgrin:

I think that to, ive lost some cash on them lately, so this week im going to bet against them, that way ill reverse the luck. WoW, 3 weeks in a row. And the Bears definatly proved themselves on Sunday. I believe that the team is to good, not even Rex Grossman can beat them.

Back