Everyone in Washington

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohhh yeah way to go vikings ... they had to hurt our quarterback in order to win otherwise we would have won :badgrin: ...... ahh well it was a good season :cry: :cry:, i do hope they start pushing hard Seneca Wallace so he can at least play decent because i dont' want towatch what i watched last sunday..... that made me almost cry :cry: ....even the Steeler lost in a better way :p:lol:

it's ok i'm sure the vikings will make it to the superbowl :badgrin: :shock: :badgrin: :lol: .

Gabby, whatever you have to tell yourself so the pain goes away, i understand. Sorry about baldie, he was pretty good before we stole his offensive line. Hey, theres always next year, or the one after that....

Sorry about baldie, he was pretty good before we stole his offensive line. Hey, theres always next year, or the one after that....

LMBO!!! yeah i guess so:doubt: and got even worse after Seneca Wallace joined in.....specially after he gave the game away with those 2 touchdowns :cry: .

Well now i guess i can join the packer fans in my family :lol:

Dont join the packers fan Gabby, they are even worse than Seneca and the Seahawks, just jump on a bandwagon, you have Bears and Saints, better hurry that bears one is gettin full

Dont join the packers fan Gabby, they are even worse than Seneca and the Seahawks

LMBO!!! naww they're just having a little bit of trouble getting it right :lol: .
hmmm may be i'll join the bears, they suppose to do really good this year or at least that's what i heard :p .

is hard to be good without your offensive line, starting QB and RB.

dood don't remind me :doubt: ..... i still have football to watch and hot wings, hamburgers and chocolate brownies to make :p.

Dont try to change the subject with delicious food post Gabby. Like i said, there is always next year

LOL!!! well at least i tryed :lol: :D .

Jiddy the same goes for the vikings :badgrin: :lol: :lol:

Dont join the packers fan Gabby, they are even worse than Seneca and the Seahawks, just jump on a bandwagon, you have Bears and Saints, better hurry that bears one is gettin full

Please do not go with the Packers!!

There is always room on the bandwagon for the best team on the NFC North.

The Bears!

Vikings Suck !​

As a die hard Seahawks fan it is hard to watch us return to the old hawks and self destruct. Oh well, we were mostly crappy for all most 30yrs, at least we made it to the Superbowl so we could be defeated by Unnecessary Reff-ness. I don't have much faith in Wallace, he needs to watch a lot of footage of Vick in action. - actually I think we need to put him in at RB (he's pretty fast)

Please do not go with the Packers!!

There is always room on the bandwagon for the best team on the NFC North.

The Bears!

lol!!! Luey, you were supposed to call them daa bears :p:lol: .
yeah i think they might make it to the superbowl :p :D.

As a die hard Seahawks fan it is hard to watch us return to the old hawks and self destruct. Oh well, we were mostly crappy for all most 30yrs, at least we made it to the Superbowl so we could be defeated by Unnecessary Reff-ness. I don't have much faith in Wallace, he needs to watch a lot of footage of Vick in action. - actually I think we need to put him in at RB (he's pretty fast)

LMBO!!! well all i think of as an excuse is that the Seahawks are still a young team :p :D .
My hubby has faith in Seneca ..... me on the other hand think that we're doomed :lol: :p , i mean i think he has some potential but he definetly has a lot of work to do :p.

It is never easy to win games with the backup QB, there is a reason they are not starting somewhere in the NFL but some teams can definatly help the backup QB with good defence and special teams. Some teams depend too much on their QB, if Alexander was healthy I saw the Seahawks may be ok.

yeah i agree, we would also be ok if Joe Jurivicious was there too......that man was good in everything :D:p.
It's sad that we lost both of our stars :(

See Gabby, just like i was talking about, the bears fan from AZ says theres plenty of room on the bandwagon....

And Brian, how can you say the Vikings sux after they just beat your team. Silliness, you should see if Little Luey from AZ will scoot over for you too

See Gabby, just like i was talking about, the bears fan from AZ says theres plenty of room on the bandwagon....

And Brian, how can you say the Vikings sux after they just beat your team. Silliness, you should see if Little Luey from AZ will scoot over for you too

I love football season.

I am a transplant from Chicago, only 1 year in Az, but I can definatly scoot over for you all, including Jiddy from S. Dakota Vikings fan (once the vikings season is over). LOL.
You know those comercials on tv where the punch line is " must be football season", we could do one like those. LOL.

Back