Everyone in Washington

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Jiddy

This weekend the Vikings go to Chicago; what's your prediction?

Dont start Chester Taylor in fantasy football.

We had you the first game, but your defense took the ball:cry: Maybe Rex will go out and get a Vikings win for us.

Who knows, maybe the Vikings will be the final straw for Rex and you'll put in your good QB, dont 4get, it was MIN that took out Hasselbeck, rember Gabby

Dont start Chester Taylor in fantasy football.

We had you the first game, but your defense took the ball:cry: Maybe Rex will go out and get a Vikings win for us.

Who knows, maybe the Vikings will be the final straw for Rex and you'll put in your good QB, dont 4get, it was MIN that took out Hasselbeck, rember Gabby

Is Chester Taylor not playing?

This next game is when Grossman plays well, remember he has a good one, then a bad one; last weeks was the bad one.:)

No, im sayin, dont start Taylor against that DEF

And if you rember correctly, MIN was the team that showed the league, the Achilles Heal of the CHI team is REX, but your right, he will prolly throw for 400yds, lol

And if you rember correctly, MIN was the team that showed the league, the Achilles Heal of the CHI team is REX, but your right, he will prolly throw for 400yds, lol

So was it the packers that showed the league the Achilles Heal of MIN? :lol: <--- that is the broken lol tag

NFL week 13

I haven't seen most of you try this yet, anyone is welcome to pickem'. There is no money involved, just bragging rights. And there is a game today, so you'll have to get your picks in quick. :)

No, im sayin, dont start Taylor against that DEF

Help me, I am getting Grossmaned out!!!!!:( :( :(

What was the score of that Packers game at halftime??????????????????

Well my QB, whom im not a fan of anymore, got a higher rating than Rex, so there! lol, at least we got to see Tarvaris Jackson get some snaps

I did not get to see the game, but I don't think the score shows the entire picture. No team expecting to go far in the playoffs can turn the ball over like the Bears did. I think Grossman should sit for a game just to see what Greise can do. This team is good but in the playoff all teams are going to be good and Grossman is just not improving, he should sit.

I did not get to see the game, but I don't think the score shows the entire picture. No team expecting to go far in the playoffs can turn the ball over like the Bears did. I think Grossman should sit for a game just to see what Greise can do. This team is good but in the playoff all teams are going to be good and Grossman is just not improving, he should sit.

It was pretty painful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grossman's QB rating was 1.3, whatever that means. It wasn't good, I know that.

well i'm happy that the Seahawks won the game :D ...... not exactly the way i like it but at least they didn't embarrase me :p .

Now i think i have a huge crush on Josh Brown :D...... man that guy just knows how to save the games :D LOL!!!

I'm disgusted, heart broken and everything in between :mad: !!!
the Seahawks played just horrible, they were doing OK and then after a while i don't knwo what happened :cry: .... i don't know if it was to windy for them or if their uniform was to tight *drool* or who knows but it was horrible and embarrasing .....HOW COULD THEY BREAK MY HEART LIKE THAT !!! :mad: :cry: .

heck i even feel like that song ...... to much love will kill you :(

Im unsubscribing to this thread, please do not make any direct comments to me for i wont read this thread anymore, i seen to jinx the vikes and am solely responsible (with the help of BJohnson) for the demise/lose of playoff contention for the Minnesota Vikings, i apologize to the organization and all the other fans.

Jiddy would not have made a difference anyway, Da Bears own the North now. Grossman does not need sit down, He proved again that young QB will have ups and downs. at 250 yard game and game of over 300 yards is outstanding. He is peaking at the right time. GO BEAR!!!!

Jiddy would not have made a difference anyway, Da Bears own the North now. Grossman does not need sit down, He proved again that young QB will have ups and downs. at 250 yard game and game of over 300 yards is outstanding. He is peaking at the right time. GO BEAR!!!!

Well said!!

Back