Extreme Makeover (Home Edition)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

Hey everyone,
I just thought I would share some fun news to you all...
I am a siding contractor that is a factory installer for Alside inc. I am going tomorrow to install siding on the local edition of Extreme Makever Home Edition... Not that it matters to all of my fellow reefers, but I am exited about it and thought I would share it with you all. Maybe I will be on tv huh??? LOL...

Matt Krom

That's cool Matt! Good for you to lend a helping hand to those in need. That show is one of the greatest things that has happened on television in a long time. It gives people the chance to stop and think about how good they have it and also how good it feels to lend a helping hand. I'd love to be there behind the scenes lending my help. You are one lucky guy...Best of luck!

Not that it matters to all of my fellow reefers,
Matters to me...You have no idea...:)

Hey Krish,
You are more then welcome to come give a helping hand, only with one condition, I get come help you catch some fish, shrimp and corals in your tropical water there in the bahamas!!! lol

Matt

Last edited:
Hey Krish,
You are more then welcome to come give a helping hand, only with one condition, I get co come help you catch some fish, shrimp and corals in your tropical water there in the bahamas!!! lol

Matt

No problem man...That's an even trade IMO!:D ...You live where? Washington? Boy...You guys work so fast on that show that by the time I got there, I'd be the only freezing guy out in the snow shouting, "Move that Bus"!:shock:

Krish,
Yeah maybe your right, but its never too late for me to come to the Bahamas!!!!

Matt

Nope...You got that right and you could probably handle the heat a lot better than I can handle the cold!

Krish,
I know all about the heat, I am originaly from Kansas, its like 110 all summer long there, but it would be much nicer if there were some beaches to relax on!!

Matt

Krish,
I know all about the heat, I am originaly from Kansas, its like 110 all summer long there, but it would be much nicer if there were some beaches to relax on!!

Matt

I hear ya:) . The humidity must be totally different there because it never gets to 110 here and you could still almost smell your skin roasting!(LOL)

As everyone that goes to the chats on Sunday can attest, I watch that show every week ;). I sometimes wonder if my husband reminds me it's on just so he can see me cry and know he had nothing to do with it! :lol: I keep seeing more and more fish tanks show up in the houses they put up. Maybe we could all pool together as a board and offer to help with set up and maintenance on any tank within driving distance of members? I'm sure they pay professionals to help them, but we all know what a disaster that can end up turning out to be. It's probably a silly idea, but it's something I think of every time I see one of the shows. They just finished a house for a family in Sandpoint Idaho a few weeks ago that was greatly appreciated. They do great things. It would just be a way to help pay forward the great things the people in this hobby have done for me a little bit.

Barbie

I like the concept of the show as well Barbie. Definitely a good show.

I would help as well, if location permits.

Best,
Ilham

ohhh that's really nice of you :) .
i'm sure the family is gonna be really really happy to see all the help and i agree with Barbie and Ilham :)

Back