Feather Starfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Do you have any from when you first got it?

Nick

yes

heres the pics before hand the same ones that were at the begining of the thread :)
IMAGE_105.jpg

IMAGE_106.jpg

Sorry should have clarifed...Duce & Morgan, do you have pics from when first aquired?

Nick

Is your Feather star still alive?! I was sold one as an "easy" animal to keep, I was wondering if it was still alive, and if you had advice?

yes my feather is still alive :) and i guess just feed phytoplankton or zooplankton everynow and then and he should be fine. Also they dont always like direct light or i should say really bright light and read up on them. I know in the begining of the thread there were some links posted to some articles you should check them out. There not really that easy to keep but if your water parameters are good then you will be fine :) and good luck

as far as i know its still alive ive been away for another month so my wife is taking care of the tank lol but she hasnt said anything bad yet lol

well i came home from my last vacation today and my wife says he kept on getting smaller and smaller and went behind the rocks so i dont think he made it :( but i had him for a long time :)

I'm sorry you lost it, but less than 5 months is not long time to keep this animal.

How is the flame scallop doing?

Nick

yeah i know five months isnt that long lol but it seemed alot longer. The scallop also did not make it he got stuck underneath a rock and couldnt get out i found him when i was moving all my rock around

Back