Final photos before the fish go in

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Paul..... Well done!!! I was heading to Google myself.... I taht I saw a putty tat... Or was it a baby goat.... Maybe a squirrel in an underwater bio-sphere....

LOL!!! it was a squirrel, but i like the baby goat idea

Ahhh well...Here we go again! Soon Steve (wrightme43) will join in again (LOL)

hmm i don't know dood, he's been busy i believe.

hey what are you trying to say dood, don't you want a squirrel on your tank or may be there's not squirrels around there?
hey at least this time he didn't say anything about ducks if you noticed :lol:

Gabriela, what would you name the goat? I didn't know they had ducks in the Bahamas!!

Oh we've got ducks and we even have a brackish lake they like to hang out in and get hit by rocks (who said and did that...Not me LOL) We've got goats too...They keep a lawn mowed good! Bahamians eat goats and ducks, not me though. I rather lamb and chicken. These buggers down here even eat sheep tongue!

:lol: lol ken, i'd call the goat baldy :D .. hmm or may be chubby cheeks.
i bet you ken, their goats are kinny there since it's always hot over there, but i do think they must have awesome looking ducks with some awesome colorful feathers.
Krish just don't use their feathers for the fire dance ritual you were telling me about. :lol:

We are so going to get banned from this forum! It's like a movie here tonight and only a few cast members. Every post is almost the same people...You guys are hijacking these threads soooo terribly and draging me into it!(LOL) Sorry Chuck!

Krish it's kinda quaint how you act so innocent........
I'm not innocent??? (LOL) Don't you play innocent there yourself because you were the one who taught me how to hijack...And that's fact!(LOL)

All goats should be named McGarnicle in tribute to the greatest goat ever McGarnicle.
What about a aquatic parakeet? They would fit the hamster diving bell. Or maybe a Lory?

I knew it wouldn't be long for you to post here Steve! All you need was for your computer to pick up the word goat and it zooms into that thread (LOL). Since you like to offer these things why not send that goat andparrot over here and let me see what happens if I squeeze it in my tank!

Man look at the size of the head on that bird, whew one ugly bird!!!

Oh I didnt see the one sitting on your shoulder,that one is nice for sure!

lol

Mike

Man look at the size of the head on that bird, whew one ugly bird!!!

LOL!!! Now I know we are good to go if Mojo has joined in...Everyone needs a good laugh once and a while! (LOL)

what !! Mojo was here and i missed it !! darn it
i missed all the action last night, didn't i ? :( and just for yuo Steve, we'll name the goat Mcgarnicle :) . you know krish you do act innocent, but yet you love it :D

:lol: :lol: you know Krish, Mojo is always quiet when it comes to joking around but when he says something he's hilarious !!

Back