First Workshop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
I just wanted to announce that our first Workshop of the year is going to start this weekend. This will be a step by step workshop on the building of an aquarium stand. It will be run by our very talented craftman DonW from Wacker Woodworks. Don has chosen to create a stand for a 10x10 cube tank made from Figured Maple with 4 pedistal legs made from English Elm. Of course Reef Frontiers are going to put a 10x10 Rimless Glass tank on top of that puppy and then hold a free raffle for our Premium Members. So if you were thinking about signing up, now would be a good time!!

take care

Mojoreef

Very nice to see! Unique workshop and very inspiring, I'm sure. Kudos

Well look what the cat brought in? Good to see you buddy. DO you still have those blue ..... you know... lol

Mojo

I'm not sure what blue thing you are referring to mike, but unrelated...I do have a very special sequin thong hanging proudly in my fishroom. LOL

And hey, I may be a known fish nerd, but I'm not wealthy; I'm here to win that cool tank and stand too ;)

Good to see y'all, my friends. Always love this site.

This will be good... I need to get my tools warmed up again. The gargage has been damp and cold. I like the idea of using figured maple... can't say I know english elm though! Haven't worked with that before. Are there going to be any videos too???

I can't make it, but would love to see some old friends from 1999 club days..

Back