fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MarineTeng

Reef Padawan
i'm thinking this
for jesshimom - they have black and white clowns as far as i can tell though i may be wrong
they have true percs in two sizes and inexpensive
blue tangs $15 1-1.5" think i may try and get rid of my yellow tang
bangaii cardinals are $7 and there are many other good deals
let me know if you're interested

I would be interested in a Cheveron Tang, if they acutally have any ?

When do you think this is going to happen ? the order that is...

Jack

umm well it looks like they're in stock what size did you want?
$86 for the 1-2" and $99 for the 2-3" umm i'd just like to help everyone out as much as possible
i already have a tang though so i don't know how long i can hold it for, as for shipping i thought i'd do it this way
you pay the percentage of the shipping compared to the percentage of the order money wise, that seems the most fair way to me,
i can get this shipped to my dad's office during the week days this coming week and then pick it up around 3 to my house, umm during this next week i'm only open to recieve thrusday
let me know what works for people

I'm thinking th 1-2" size....

The shipping would work for me, but it might be more fair to split it up by the number of fish, or more specifically "bags". For example if I order a $90 fish, and you order a $10 fish that are about equal in size, I'm paying 90% of the shipping, but if we did it by bags, or by fish, we would be closer to 50%

I can do Thursday, and I could probably sneak out of work early so that I could pick up with fish as soon as you get it home (so you don't have to worry about holding it)...

Jack

Yes I'll order and I've already sent them an email asking if they'd hand pick a one inch clown. Mine is definately a female, and I just dont want to risk a hassle... :) I'll let you know when I hear. Thanks for the work finding me one!

jesshimom you prefer that way for shipping, by the number of fish bags you order rather then cost, i just kinda figured cost would be predeterminible cause it's hard to know how they'll package it, and then bag size and such either way works for me,
and jesshimom you mentioned a scott who was interested in true percs too, is that still true and would he like to order with us?
What day would u guys like to order?
jojo, i have heard of any interest in splitting the rics, do you still want to get it though?

hey might be interested in ordering a sun coral :) but i gotta first talk it with the husband and also how do you do pay or who do we pay?
sorry if i'm sounding dumb but i have never done this.

that is a good questions, i'll see what my parents would prefer if i'm putting the money down in advance, they really don't trust paypal that much just cause it's internet,
gaby what size sun polyps would you like to get,
small $19
medium $26
large $33
just for FYI the shipping per item is about $8 with all the items mentioned, that includes a small sun polyps, for gaby, do you think we should account of size of items as larger items add more shipping then smaller ones?
and and i think we should go for ups next day air not the saver since that'll come later in the day possibly and it's only saving $5 on shipping let me know if you disagree

that is a good questions, i'll see what my parents would prefer if i'm putting the money down in advance, they really don't trust paypal that much just cause it's internet, so maybe cash when you pick it up but i hope that no one here would just leave an item, i don't think any of you would but i'll have to convince my parents of that
gaby what size sun polyps would you like to get,
small $19
medium $26
large $33
just for FYI the shipping per item is about $8 with all the items mentioned, that includes a small sun polyps, for gaby, do you think we should account of size of items as larger items add more shipping then smaller ones?
and and i think we should go for ups next day air not the saver since that'll come later in the day possibly and it's only saving $5 on shipping let me know if you disagree

i'd go for the small one.
i think cash would work for me, but it's up to everyone ohh and would it be ok if i pick it up around night time because my husband works and i don't know how to drive :p .

lol ya, i'm usually up past 12 but i should be home pretty much the entire time after 3 30 or 4 depending on traffic and such so anywhere within that range of time so thursday work for everyone?

hey MarineTeng i just wanted to let you knwo that after talking about it with the pillow and the husband, i just can't do it :( .
I mean i've been wanting the coral for so long but pretty soon i won't have the time to take care of it.
thank you though

I'm up for paying for the order however you want to do it.

One thing about paypal. If someone pays with a credit card (the easy way).
YOU will be charged a percenage to "process" the card. So you might want to think about that. Just don't want to see you ending up paying money to do us the service of setting up with thing :)

Jack

o, hmm in that case cash would be preferable that way nothing's lost to the other people everyone good for thursday, it'd be nice to hear from everyone before i do the order

I havne't heard back from customer service yet to know about the size of clowns. I'll let you know if i hear. Dont hold up the order on my account.

Colleen

I'm in for the Chevron, if they have one. I will take either size, but I prefer the smaller one if I have a choice.

I would also like to add to my order. I would like to add a small blue tang. The 1" - 1.5" size they have on sale for $14.99.

Let me know the time table and total $$ and I'll be there. Thursday works fine for me, but I can be flexible.

Jack

The order is planned to arrive on thursday and placing the order on tuesday at 5pm PST
Anyone can still join the order if they want, surprised no one's going with the $8 bangaii cardinals, i would if i had the tank space

alright i have you down for the smaller one of the chevron and i added the blue tang though it's not in the pm, btw which the beginning started as a response to jesshimom about her clown so ignore that a bit, umm anyone have extra frags or anything to trade as along as we're meeting, i've got random mushrooms that i could cut off on spot i think they'd do fine, a small star polyps (not gsp) and a frogspawn dropping with purple tips that is quite small, let me know what you have
Andrew

I have some superman rhodactis and rainbow yumas

Attachments

• superman shrooms.jpg
    superman shrooms.jpg
    38.2 KB
Back