fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just as an FYI, my friend Chris that runs below sea level told me that he was going to be closeing up shop around the end of this month. He said he would be selling off all his inventory except for some things in the front display tank.

I am sad about him closeing, he has helped with his knowledge a number of times, and he was just such a kind and friendly person.

So, if you are looking to get some false percs from him, you better hurry, because its near the end of the month, and I dont know what day he is shutting down permanately.

ohh that's really really sad :( .

2 and a half years a go i got 2 false percs from him, my female died (who knows why) last year, but my male/ now female i believe is still swimming and eating like a pig.

SWF.com has my black clown in stock and I'm calling an order in the morning from work. I want to speak with them so I can find out the size... speak quickly because I want one this time.. :)

hmm pm sent, not much but it is some for the order, o and i was at blue sierra today, they had 3-4 black cap basslets for $50 each and they ocelleris clowns were $20 like everytime i've seen them... still would like to go true perc though...

Back