fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Did you guys get the order yet? Wondered how it went... when I have my new tank up I'll be able to get a couple more things and hopefully that elusive very small black and white clown... :)

yes Colleen the order's in :) .
Tuesday we're meeting to get the stuff.
I really really hope you find that clownfish.

colleen if you still want to do a saltwaterfish.com order there's around $25 or so of stuff i want... and i'll pay my part of shipping and handling though i'll be gone next weekend let me know if you want to
Andrew

well i just talked to the guy, they didn't get the chevron tang in and they won't ship today, cause it's a holiday though they didn't leave a notice anywhere and they said they would, umm so they said they might get the chevron tang this week but i somehow doubt it as they originally said it'd come in last thursday, then saterday and now sometime this week, so umm i might be able to recieve wednesday i'll have to talk to my parents about it but i'll be gone at least for the time of 6 30pm till about 9pm in addition to school, sorry this didn't work out like we planned i should have asked them about monday with it being martin luther king jr day, let me know how this works out for you guys
Andrew

That was my concern when I talked to the guy originally. He said, yea we can find you a Chevron..... Hmm.
Well I'm still interested in the Blue Tang, and make sure you still get the $14.99 sale price. The sale price on the web site went up to $19.99!

Also, if it does come down on Wednesday, I can be down there around 4pm or so... Let me know what
our schedule ends up being.

ya i know, well i'll make sure it we get the best price, i'm still rather mad that he wouldn't ship today, i know it's mlk day but, i'm not sure where the dude i talked to was, i mean i did talk to him so u know at their phone number, and wednesday doesn't work nearly as well as tuesday would have well i guess that's life i'm still annoyed with them
hope this doesn't mess up everyone
Andrew

ohh dood, i had a feeling about this :( .
well the only time i can pick up is during 6:60 - 8, so if your parents are gonna be there i could pick up but other than that, i'd have to wait until thursday around 6 30. Friday i could do it during the morning.

Or I could take them to my house in Bothell. If I can pick mine up at 4:00 or so....

Which fish were you getting ??

I have a 55 in the garage that I could float them in for a few hours...

(I'm right off 405 at the 160th ST exit).

Jack

Is that the ~$20 coral on the list ? If so, I can front the $$ and you can just pay me.
My interest rates are reasonable :eek:

Jack

LOL !!!! fine :D i like how this business is going :lol:
i'l p.m. you or you can pm with your adress so i can pick it up :lol:, so i guess we're all fine :D.
and like i told you in my pm Andrew, i'd ask for a discount just because they did not have the fish and for not telling you about today :D

hmm ya, hopefully something will be worked out, i'm not good at getting mad at people on the phone though and demanding stuff
but if mower gets to charge interests rates then what about me....:)

yeah dood, you don't solve anything by getting mad unless they are not listening :p .
I thought you guys were humans and not banks :D .
i don't know dood, i guess i can give you hmm.... a mushroom for the interests, one for you and one for Jack i guess :oops:
or may be cookies :D

lol i don't need anything for doing the order, lol by doing the order with me you're saving me money already:lol: :lol: , but by no means am i saying free frags aren't accepted:D , lol i hope their low prices are worth this much trouble
Andrew
maybe one of these days there will be a group ordering forum that will organize this much better somehow, for sponsers only of course

Alright here's the deal
the order is coming tomorrow, finally after many phone calls and such
two items aren't coming
the chevron and my bigger true percula, no bigger one because it was slightly beat up, and he didn't want to sell it because of that,
he did compensate somewhat and he said he'll give me 30% off of shipping no matter how much it is next time i order from them
i also got another fish though so shipping should be similar, a little more per item
The items:
2 - 1-1.5" blue tangs one for me one for mower7 at the $15 price
the ricordia yuma rock (jojo's)
1 small true percula clown (mine)
1 large ocelleris clown (mine, not on original order 2.5" for $15 seemed like a good price)
the sun polyp coral (spongeboblover's being picked up by mower7)

other info, i'll try to be home asap which should be 3 30 at latest but you never know how these things turn out
a future order, i'll be gone in texas for this coming weekend but perhaps next week and if you still want the chevron tang and can't get another one maybe he can get it in, he said a hawaiian order is coming in on thursday along with more fish, maybe not though, with how much trouble this one was though
Also a thought, are there any local wholesale distributors? i thought i found one in questdex.com earlier but i don't remember the name, i wonder if it'd be cheaper that way, or if they sell to the public anyways that's all for now

o one more thing, shipping running at 47.40 for all the items, 6 items, so that's $7.90 an item for shipping, so you all can total up your items now

Wow, this has been a lot of work :) Now we get to see what we actually get tomorrow :)

Don't worry about the Chevron. Eric at The Shark Reef says he is going to have 2 in stock
for Saturdays PSAS meeting (I just talked to him today and he says they are in the order).

Thanks for all your work and stress MarineTeng, and I'll see ya tomorrow :)

Back