Fittings broke on my Ro/di don't know where to get replacements.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dtd87

They didn't have any when I went there @ 1/4 inch plus I'm not sure how to clear out that housing..

you can clear out the housing with a simple tap. as far as the fitting you can use a couple of parts to step it down

Whatever is in there.. in the house the piece that broke off in it.. Feels like it's gorrilla glued. I have no idea why it is shredded.

Got it out with a pair of pliers. Got the wrong fitting also.. Leg hurts to bad to drive again hopefully can get someone to get me a ride later. Running out of top off water.. :(

Glad you got it out....off topic here....I have the same exact mouse and needlenose's....when I first saw this pic I was like "WTH....is this dude at my house?"

Hahah what keyboard you have? I have a g15. LoL This mouse has been around like.. 3 years almost time to get another.

I use a Microsoft Ergo....what can I say....I am a gamer. Is that the mouse with the sensitivity control? Where you can increase and decrease on the fly?

Yeah it is, pretty nice most people touch it and are freaked at the sensitivity.

Bad news went to fix it then my first house both.. fittings broke and I can get these pieces out T.T my luck is horrible

Take your parts and pieces to Mclendon Hardware and talk to the plumming gang there. They'll fix you up. There is alot of knowledge and special parts that they have when no one else does.

I got it all fixed today, it's up and running. Now I need to get like a line tap for the bathroom because I'm getting tired of setting it up in the laundry room.

Back