For Mikes and Steves

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is your name Mike or Steve?

• Total voters
Becky, I guess if you wish your name was Steve or Mike you can take the poll. LOL
Charlie, I cant pimp out Mc Garnicle. He's got some serious horns now. I wish my computer worked. I found out the other day that when the video card blew, it was kind enough to take the mother board and chip with it. It wouldnt be so bad except I had just got a new hard drive, and a sound card for it. I would post a photo of him now. Hes got the beard and is getting fat. LOL Steve

LOL - you guys are too funny. Let me know if you need an "other" category added, and I'll do that for ya. Hmmm....if I had to choose between the name Mike or Steve......Final Jeopardy tune plays in the background

wrightme43 said:
Who is Steve? Thats right ladies and gents. Lets see how much she wagered. LOL Time to sleep now. Steve

Oh, sorry. Wrong answer. Mike rhymes with so many words...I had to choose it. :D

and the Mike's pull ahead LOLOLOL :lol:

LOL, Jiddy. I see mojo hasn't voted yet, so add another to the Mike category. hehehehe....its a tie :D LOLOLOL

Perhaps the best thread ever? heh, I got a kick out of this. I didn't vote, even though I am feeling rather "Mike" today.

-Erik

Back