Frag Swap.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well with that price. i'll take a $5 piece. Haven't tried encrusting monti's yet.

Tom

Will hold one for you Tom.

I will post a list and hopefully pics of what I'm planning to bring to the frag swap. Here are a few .....strawberry patch monti cap, zoas(aog, tubs, mohawks, blue palys, pink palys...), setosa, mushrooms, digitadas.

I'll be on the look out for any LPS or zoa/paly that catch my eye, I'm also big into rare monti caps (have orange, green/purple rim, flowerpot and idaho grape already).

Here are some of the frags that I will be bringing if requested.

(2) small branching hammer frags that are both splitting into 2 heads (each is a bit bigger than a quarter opened up)

Torch frags: you can either have the entire colony of 6 heads or I can frag it into (2) 2 head frags and (2) single head frags

pastel blue shrooms: I can either get singles on frag plugs (or loose) OR I have a rock I could break off that will have at least 7 on it. Option 3 would be you take the entire rock that they are on which is about the size of my fist and haze a dozen shrooms, yellow goniapora and an unknown zoa on it. I do already have one large shroom on a plug already

2"x3" green flowerpot frag

(2) very small 2 head frags of neon green with brown ring blasto marletti (the smaller blasto) both heads together of each frag are just a tad smaller than my index finger nail

1"x1.5" blue snowflake clove polyps frag w/ a couple yellow palys on it.

(3) "superman" rhodactis mushrooms on a rock: the only reason I give them that name is when they are doin good they do have a light sky blue base to them. Its nothing I would go advertising as that all over but its just to give an idea of what they look like.

Tom

I would love to sell some of these frags as I need to make room and need to be able to pay for a couple frags that I want to get when i'm there lol.

Tom

ok I just had to "inherit" a bunch of frags for a buddy while his tank is built. SO this means that I really need to clear stuff out. best offer on any frags I have gets them.

Tom

SALTWATERFISHES
Gonna make you a frag of these like I said I would at Andy's
3908846578_0530ef2c18_b.jpg

I've got a few pieces for sale and can bring them if people are interested. Some I already have cut, others will be done upon request. Please send me a PM is you are interested and I will bring them to the frag swap.

ORA Bird of Paradise Frags
(multi branches) - $25
Jakarta Faux "Superman" Monti - $10(s), $15(m), $25(l)
A. Pulchra (multi branches) - $15
Purple Digitata (multi branches) - $15
Purple Montipora Saudii - From Soutas (Encrusting) (1"-2") -$15-$25
A. Tumida (Green Body, Blue Polyp, similar to A. Austera growth) - $25
A. Austera (Yellowish-Green Body, Purple polyp - 1.5") - $20
A. Millepora (Blue - White polyp) (1.5") - $15

this is the lists are available ,i will bring them to the frag swap upon requested only,,so let me know what are you interested.,frag are 3/4" to 1" frag price range are from $95.00-$25.00

romell's rainbow
purple monster
Krytonite lokane(ATL no longer had it)
miyaki tort
Oregon tort(original from steve weast tank 4 1/2 years ago)
Becker tort
tyree cyphasetrea ocillena
tyree red eye cyphastrea
ire fire echenata(small frag)
pink sand dallars
ponape birdnest
setosa monti
bloody marry milli
blue tubs zoo 4-5 polyph
AOG zoo-3 polyph
tyree Green humillis
Green field monti
mystry pink acro
Dragon eye Montastrea curta one eye only either red or green(reserved and paid in full only),,one of the kind rare.

all picture you can be view from this website gallery and all frags will be treat for pest free .
www.dangsreef.com

Last edited:
Oregon tort(original from steve weast tank 4 1/2 years ago)
Becker tort
tyree cyphasetrea ocillena
tyree red eye cyphastrea
ire fire echenata(small frag)
pink sand dallars
ponape birdnest
setosa monti
tyree Green humillis
Green field monti
mystry pink acro
Dragon eye Montastrea curta one eye only either red or green(reserved and paid in full only),,one of the kind rare.

I want them but I cant make it to the frag swap grrrrrrrrrr

hey wait Dang do I got any of these already? Sorry I am a summer reefer, sum I know sum I don't by hey they all look good!

I want them but I cant make it to the frag swap grrrrrrrrrr

hey wait Dang do I got any of these already? Sorry I am a summer reefer, sum I know sum I don't by hey they all look good!

you do not have any of them from this lists,,last visit you (your wife)were picked something else :D

Back