Gabby had a girl!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah, same blankets we have here, and the same ones in Chicago, too.

GABY!!!! She is beautiful!!! What a great family!

you have a beutiful family gabster again best of luck and keep them away from bad green influences.....lol:D

Ron that would put you about a month late. Did you just stop by to clean the tank or pick up krish's clothes?
Nice pics Gaby

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: yeah dood i think Ron didn't count that good :lol: .... don't worry Ron dood it's all good :lol: but you did forget to brush my skimmer :p and next time don't take Krish's tiger undies because Brenden was gonna use them since now he works as a Gigolo :lol:

Thank you everyone :), we've been busy here with my son Antonio because he is a little bit jelous, so we have to watch him all the time.
I've been trying to get some sleep since Olivia gets up at 3 and at 6 and ohh boy does she eat :eek: .... you don't wanna know.

Thank you once again

Last edited:
A three hour stretch??!!! Why didn't I get so lucky?!

Hang in there Gabs...

A three hour stretch??!!! Why didn't I get so lucky?!

Hang in there Gabs...

LOL!! yeah it's really nice how she wakes up every 3 hours, i guess i just get really tired from dealing with my son and her at the same time :p, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

She's beautiful Gabby, as well as you and your son. You look great, regardless of just having a baby....WOW!!:D

Wow Good Job Gaby, and I love that acrylic bed she is in lol

lol i was about to take that bed and make it into a tank and probably it was a sign that she'll be getting and acrylic tank once she gets older:p.

Thank you little mermaid :) .

ohhh Sherman dood i forgot to tell you that the first thing i asked for was a tooth brush :D .

ok i finally got some decent pictures :p .
Here's a couple a took, i wish Sherman would take them for me though :p.

img4613hm1.jpg

img4609lx4.jpg

img4608ms6.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy! She is adorable!!!!

Here is a message from my munchkin (Carmella):

Olivia is really cute, and maybe we can come visit Antonio sometime and we can have lots of fun together, or maybe you can come to our house to play. There are fish tanks, and a dog named Tanner, and um..stickers to decorate paper not the walls. I want to hold Olivia. Come look at my new fishtank. We also have that Sudoku game (she is referencing the Ninetendo DS), and grapes, and we also have everything. Thanks for showing the pictures.

Here is a message from my munchkin (Carmella):

Olivia is really cute, and maybe we can come visit Antonio sometime and we can have lots of fun together, or maybe you can come to our house to play. There are fish tanks, and a dog named Tanner, and um..stickers to decorate paper not the walls. I want to hold Olivia. Come look at my new fishtank. We also have that Sudoku game (she is referencing the Ninetendo DS), and grapes, and we also have everything. Thanks for showing the pictures

ahhh thank you very much :) !!!
tell Carmella that someday we'll go visit you all, so they can play together because i'm pretty sure Antonio and Olivia would love to play with her.
Tell her that she's a cute, sweet little girl.
By the way i'm sure she's getting ready for school if she's not in yet :) .
I don't know about soduko though, you might take Brain age and then i'll get embarrased with my brain being 59 :p :D .

ok since Jason( Sherman) and KRish have been up dating pictures of their cute babies and since finally it seems like my camera works again :p.
Here is some pictures of Olivia, i took them last sunday hehe.

Great pictures Gaby!!! She is adorable!!!

Thank you dood, when are we gonna see some pictures of yours :) ?

She's so sweet!!!! Nice pics Gabby! Next time though...Fix your shirt. You're showing a little too much

ahh well the husband took it without telling me :p besides i gotta show the goodness while it last:shock: :p ............just kidding.

Thanks Brian..she got that from me!!!! haha j/k gaby!!!!

i didn't know you were my gigolo :lol:

Back