Gabby had a girl!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

congratulations gabster and family. we are all thinking of you and the new little doodette.:cool: :cool: :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

10.gif

Congrats Gaby & Family!!! Welcome to the world Olivia!

Congratulations Gaby. I am glad to here everything is well with you and Olivia. Now let's see some pictures!!!!:D

Brian

I just checked the pm again and the baby was exactly 8.6lbs! Apparently the baby wasn't too big for her because she was able to pm me from the hospital to tell me:p

that is hilarious that she has a computer at the hospital!!!!:D i can only imagine you (Krish) when you have yours!!!!:p congratulations Gabby:D :D

:D When is the celebration party at the PP? :badgrin: Congrats Gaby.

I think Little Gabby and Little Krish will probably be in a post-count competition by the time they are one. Anyone want to place a wager on who gets to 1000 first?

congrats Gabby!!! shoulda just named the kid "dood" and make sure to give him his own reeffrontiers.com account ;)

I think Little Gabby and Little Krish will probably be in a post-count competition by the time they are one. Anyone want to place a wager on who gets to 1000 first?

ROFL...that is the funniest thing i have heard all day, but it is probably true!!!!:D :D :D

LOL...My baby will soooo kick Gabby's baby's butt!!!:p Too bad I can't be here much with everyone in town, but that gives everyone a chance to catch up!:D

Krish, i know how you are about your tank and flow......PLEASE DON'T POST ANY BAREBOTTOM SHOTS OF YOUR NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Watch it Ron. He will be sending you barebottom shots of himself.;) I think he still has some leftover pics from his recent moonlighting job.:badgrin:

Back