Gabby had a girl!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

HI everyone :D!!!
ahh it's been crazy in here.
i thought the baby was never gonna come out.
i went on friday at night to see because i was having pain... but they sent me back because i was only 1 cm dilated, then the next day i go there again at 11 and i was still at 1 :lol: (the nurses kept looking at me like..... she's such a wimp :p), then at about 4 in the morning i woke up again in pain and so we go there again ..... by this time the nurses were ... ohh lets check again :lol: ..... and just when i was gonna be sent home... a nurse with little fingers came an said that i was 4 cm.....anyways, they started debating about it and finally after all my nagging:p they let me stay ..... probably they were sick and tired of me coming back :lol: for more pain reducing pills (they're awesome because they make you sleep and feel happy :D).
The next day i had my epidural and by 12 i was giving birth.
I can't believe this time it was so painful ( the guy with the drugs didn't give me a strong epidural..... after i told him, i wanted double shot ), so yeah this time i got to feel the pain of pushing .
My poor kid was running like a monkey the whole time in the room, but after he saw the baby coming out, he shut up and stayed with my husband playing nintendo :lol: :p...... probably i ruin the whole ... babies come from France after that :lol: .
i'll try posting pictures as soon as the husband gets the in the computer

Way to go Gabs, if it was painful I bet Krish had something to do with that:D
Congrats Doodette! I'm happy for YA! WOOWEE!

just like i told Krish....NO BARE BOTTOM SHOTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!! LOL

don't worry dood i won't give you nightmares :p.

Way to go Gabs, if it was painful I bet Krish had something to do with that
Congrats Doodette! I'm happy for YA! WOOWEE!

LOL!!! :lol:
Thank you Scooter dood :D

Scooter she said it was painful. Not that it was a pain. Common mistake so it is understandable how you thought krish was involved.:lol: Speaking of... Tomorrow is his/their big day.

Congrats again. Glad everyone is doing good.

BTW: Where is Krish? He hasn't been as active up here in a few days. Wonder if him and his wife are in process also.. Hummm...

C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s ! ! !

Did you go to Evergreen? Nice rooms there, DVD players, etc. I even had pizza delivered to the room. Of course Tiffany couldn't eat it but she could smell it! :badgrin:

Thank you very much everyone :).
sorry it took me forever but here are some pictures that my hubby took at the hospital (now i was up since 4 a.m. :p:D) .

img4737mh6.jpg

img4720rd9.jpg

New mom, Baby, and big brother are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and best with all :>)
Mike

Is that your mother? shes looks pretty happy too

nice bay Gaby!!!!just don't forget to keep our little secret!!! you know, the one when i visited about nine months ago!!LOL:D :p :p

Ron that would put you about a month late.:lol: Did you just stop by to clean the tank or pick up krish's clothes?:D
Nice pics Gaby

Great photos Gabby! You look really great for just having a baby and so does your little one. I'm very happy for you guys. I'll talk to you soon:)

Ron that would put you about a month late.:lol: Did you just stop by to clean the tank or pick up krish's clothes?:D
Nice pics Gaby

ROFLROFLROFL....i'm still laughing at that one...that is funny...hey, i don't have kids and don't plan on having any..i just know bits and pieces :p :p :p i did clean the tank while i was there!!!!:D :D :D

Yay, Gabby! Congratulations, Olivia, you made it! Be careful of mommy, she's a terror with the toothbrush! :p

So apparently all hospitals buy their receiving blankets from the same place. That's the exact same blanket we got, as did our friend.

Back