• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grand Opening Sale!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cy,

Here is my list:

36" Ready Fit: 2-39W T5 HO Retrofit Kit w/o bulbs.

I am looking for two of them.

Thanks
Kirk

Possibly looking for a 24" T5 retrofit kit. Either a Ready-fit or the actual retro.

Any info?

-Dan

Do you guys have any 36" VHO actinics? Mine are well over two years old now...I think it's time to change them :)

Just ordered the 36" actinic vho. Should have them in 5-6 days. I've got you on my list to call when they show.

All price requests up to this point responded to by PM.

Last edited:
Hmm I'm looking for some fish food later this month..Fish Food...guys.. :)

I'm looking for one each...

Formula 1 Flakes - 5.5 oz container
Formula Prime Reef Flakes - 5.5 oz container

I'm not sure what else I need at the moment, but will contact you guys if more is needed..

Best,
Ilham

Ocean Nutrition sent a bunch of flake food. We are going to be putting ogether food kits for the free raffle. That might fit the bill...not sure how many people you will be in competition with there. We have a ton of their flake food though. If you didn't win it through the raffle I usually special order ON flakes and keep Omega One and some Two Little Fishies Sea Veggie Flakes in stock.

Do you guys know whether you'll have the Koralia Nanos there in time for the sale?

Do you have any approximate times of when each rep will be there? I'd hate to miss them :)

It is my understanding that CFI, Euro-Reef, and Sunlight Supply will be here all day Saturday and Sunday. I'm not 100% sure about Adelaide with Essential Live Feeds.

Edit...Euro-Reef's presence is up in the air. Our decision, not a problem on their end. We will still have a large display with all their new items plus skimmers.

Last edited:
Also, I edited the first post. You can get one free raffle ticket for the general raffle per person, PER DAY. Extras will still be $2 each or 6 for $12.

Update...for those of you who would like to be there...the raffle will be held at 5pm on Sunday. We debated about holding it publicly or privately. Our biggest concern was space for everyone. We finally decided that there is nothing quite like the excitement of a public raffle so we are having it during business hours and the space issue will just have to take care of itself:)

So I hear you guys will have Rabbitfish for $10, any idea what size they will come in at? I'm hoping to find a small one (65G won't be sufficient long term) to help with some macro that I have growing.

Back