• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grand Opening Sale!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Usually around 2.5". I would consider them to be small. I'm hoping to have Euro-Reef pricing and availability nailed down as well as halide, vho, t-5 bulb prices within a day or so. I'm also working on the fish doorbuster list. Stay tuned for more specific updates.

Cleaner Shrimp along with all saltwater livestock not on doorbuster pricing will be 30% off. So thats 19.99 minus 30%.

I looked into PE Mysis when we first opened and they were out of the smaller sized package. I believe they have them now and we will be bringing it in when we can afford the significant investment they require.

Cy,
Thanks for the reply. Well, when you do carry PE Mysis, you've got a customer. I love this stuff!!

Kirk

Update:

We had some logistical problems on our end regarding having a Euro-Reef Rep here so its looking more like we will just have their new sumps and calcium reactors along with skimmers on display and discounted 20-25% Things are still kind of up in the air since they are at MACNA.

New Raffle Items-
Current has donated 2 sets of PC Bulbs (65w and 96w)
Juliun Sprung over at Two Little Fishies has sent a signed copy of Reef Aquarium Volume 3
Aquarium Systems/MarineLand Tetra has donated some Maxi-Jet Powerheads
American Marine has sent an item...not sure yet?
Hydor is sending something...not sure yet?
More to come!

Here are more of the specials!
This time we will have the bulbs in stock!
CoralVue ReefLux 10k/12k 175w 49.99each
CoralVue ReefLux 10k/12k 250w 54.99each
CoralVue ReefLux 10k/12k 400w 59.99each
CoralVue ReefLux 10k/12k 150w DE HQI 59.99each
CoralVue ReefLux 10k/12k 250w DE HQI 69.99each

Giesemann T-5 AquaBlue + 24w, 39w, 54w 21.99each
Giesemann T-5 Actinic + 24w, 39w, 54w 21.99each
Giesemann T-5 Pure Actinic 24w, 39w, 54w 23.99each

Radium 20K Halides 250w/400w 69.99each

Tek T-5 Fixtures Below Maufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (Prices posted at sale)

URI VHO
36", 46.5", & 48" Super Actinic & Actinic White 22.99each
60" Super Actinic & Actinic White 29.99each
72" Super Actinic & Actinic White 34.99each

Phosban 150 30% off
Phosban Reactors $39.99

Livestock Sales (Pending Availability)
Mystery Wrasses $99.99 each
Small Green Chromis $.99 each
Cleaner Wrasse $2.99
Sailfin Tang $9.99 each
Banded Brittle Starfish $4.99 each
Green Mandarin Goby $9.99
Yellow Clown Goby $2.99
Emerald Crabs $4.99
Astrea Snails $.50 each No Minimum
Large Tonga Nassarius Snails $1.50 each No Minimum
Asst RabbitFish/Foxface $9.99
Small/Medium Green Bubble Anemone $14.99
(For Any Of The Above Livestock Items We Will Do PrePaid Rainchecks If You Come In And We Have Sold Out)
All other fish/coral/clams/invertebrates 30% off!

I will honor all quotes sent out prior to this post or reduce them to match these savings as needed.

Last edited:
Yep...two ways to do it. With dry goods that are either not in stock or are in short supply you can prepay and we can order the item and have at the sale. You can also come in and if we are out you can pay then and we'll order it. With livestock its different. What we get is what we'll have and I can't hold or pre-sell anything. hope this makes sense as I'm beat and having trouble forming sentences.

hey cy,
hate to sound like a noob, but can we preorder items upfront and purchase them?

Cy,

Any chance you are going to have Mural Gobies available for the sale??

I'm trying. I order them every two weeks but have gotten zero'd everytime. Apparently, summertime is bad for their availability. I have one more opportunity to order before the sale so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Thanks Curt:) Sounds like you had a crisis the other day as well. Best wishes and I hope your mother is well. Yes things are going fantastic. We are very excited aboutt he upcoming sale. Can't wait to see everyone here!

Raffle Update:

CaribSea was incredibly generous. They sent:

16-16oz Purple Up
16-8oz Purple Up
16-8oz Bio-Magnet Clarifier
16- 8oz Phos-Buster Pro
4- ARM Coarse Reactor Media
All for the raffle!
Wow! Thank You CaribSea:)
We will some of these products together with some of Ocean Nutritions Food Products to reate raffle packages.

United Pet Group-Marineland, Aquarium Systems, Tetra- sent a Maxi-Jet 900 Powerhead and a bucket of Instant Ocean for the general raffle.

Back