• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grand Opening Sale!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

All the winners have been drawn and contacted. When I get home and plop down on the couch I'll post the complete list. Vince S. from New York was our lucky winner in the Elos Raffle. Thank You again to all of you who supported us this weekend. It was an incredible weekend! Hope everyone had fun:) Pictures will follow for those of you who couldn't make it.

Congrats Vince S.! It's a shame that the system couldn't stay local but I'm sure it'll be well loved at its new home.

How much did the Elos system draw in?

Congrats Vince S.! It's a shame that the system couldn't stay local but I'm sure it'll be well loved at its new home.

How much did the Elos system draw in?

We don't have a tally yet but we'll post once we have more info. It didn't do as well as we hoped but costs were covered.

Raffle Winners!

Elos System 70- Vince S.
IO Salt & Maxi Jet- Ben Frable
CoralVue Bulbs- Phillip Chan
Barrier Reef Gift Certificates- Kevin Roberts, Randy, Thang Doan, Kristina Phillips
pH Pen- Karen Lopez
Euro-Reef Skimmer- Ethan Roberts
Oceanic Bio Cube- David Erickson
Wireless Thermometer- Karen Lopez
65w PC Lights- Don Drahos
96w PC Lights- Karen Lopez
Reef Aq Vol 3 Book- Dale Paynter
Complete Elos Purist Line + Tests- Matt Bricknell
CaribSea ARM+ Extras- Dan M., Jehan Christensen, Paul Lackenbauor, R. Arnold
Seachem Reef pack + Extras- Lean Kebely, Dan Drahosx3, David Chen, Johnnyx3, Josh Prada
Ocean Nutrition + Purple Up- Dangx2, Johnnyx3, David Chen, Mike Shiftonx2, Jarvis, Jake Corboy, Jesse Rosen, Dan Drahosx2, Josh Prada
Sunlight Supply Galaxy Halide Ballast- Karen Lopez

Congratulations to all the winners! I apologize if I have spelled anyone's name wrong. Some of the tickets were hard to read. All but one of you have been contacted. There were problems with the last persons phone when I tried to call.

Whew....its over. Thanks again everyone:)

Thank You !! cant believe I was a winner, conceding all the customers you had... Congratulations to everyone, and I would like to say Thank You Barrierreef for your patience and good customer service. Thanks again for the Raffle Gifts
Karen

Here come the pictures...
My wife and I getting ready for the madness. Matt "Bricky" posing pretty between catching critters. Mark talking skimmers under the tent. Myself catching fish. A look down the store during a brief break in the craziness on saturday.

Last edited:
And more...Tim talking livestock. Brea and Amanda working the raffle and trying to stay warm. A look at the tent as the vendors got set up. Sam from Sunlight Supply showing off some sweet T-5 lighting and Halide Reflectors. Jason from CFI built some amazing tanks and sumps. Those little nanos are unreal.

Last edited:
And more.....Mark in his own version of heaven...surrounded by protein skimmers...mod anyone? Angie posing with the fish. Matt testing some water...an Elos test kit of course:) A portion of our display tank. Check out the action shot....now thats getting a mouthful.

Last edited:
Another portion of the display. Our camera person was unfamiliar with our regular customers and our friends here at Reef Frontiers so we didn't get any shots of all of you:( It was also so busy at most times that nobody grabbed the camera when the store was full with you all. Next time we'll be on it though.

Big thanks to the Barrier Reef gang for all the hard work and great customer service throughout the three days!!! I didn't win anything:( but I did get some great deals on equipment, corals, and fish:D Congrats to all of the winners and to the BR crew!

BTW all of the fish are doing great! Skimmy will be happy to hear that his old skimmer is doing great as well!

Last edited:
Hate to do this to you Chris, but yes somebody did get your picture. From the looks of it, you liked it too.:D

BarrierGrandOpeningSale005.jpg

BarrierGrandOpeningSale009.jpg

Back