• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grand Opening Sale!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mkay, amping myself out right now to prepare...:)

nam myoho renge kyo
nam myoho renge kyo

ggrrrrr,...AARRGGGGhhh......

o.k. im ready:)

What is funny is that Mark looks like a Monk. All he needs is a the attire.:lol:

Mark or Cy call me and I will do a hundred dollars worth of tickets for Elos Tank and twenty five for other raffle.

I am still tied down with stuff at home for a bit. :)

Sincerely wish you guys the best of success this weekend!
Ed:)

Thank you Cy for Phone call.

I am challenging any other member of PSAS. I just spent a $125.00 in tickets for Raffle.
Can anyone match that?

can we buy online? how do we meet the challenge?

Tickets still available online. We will have too close the ONLINE ticket sales at midnight saturday night so that I have time to process them before the drawing. You can buy them in the store until 5pm sunday.

Thanks!

The exquisite wrasse sold....sorry.

Thanks to everybody who made it out to day 1. We really appreciate your support! Still lots of fish and coral, all the dry goods/ equipment specials, vendors, and tons of used equipment, aquariums, and stands.

See ya here:)

I had a great time helping everybody out today. If you didn't make it out today, you best try and get out for this great sale.

I can't wait to see what the vendors put together for their tents tomorrow.

I went yesterday (to avoid the crowds) and it was quite busy. I **may** go tomorrow just to visit the vendors outside. Two suggestions if you go:

1. Bring alot of patience to wait
2. Have a Plan B just in case your favorite item is gone before your number is called. I was going to try a Pink Cat's Paw but someone in front of me got it. So...Plan B. :)

Kirk

To everyone who has been by so far...thank you for being patient:) Also, those of you who came by to see Adelaide...she is here now and planning to come sunday from 12-5. She has 4 new live food products she is demo-ing.

What a blast, so many cool fish, corals galore, friendly helpful staff, friendly buyers, games, raffles, refreshments. Get there soon before they run out of salt buckets/ snails/ which are a real deal! (still lots left, they stocked up BIGTIME!)
Thanks for a great time!
Mike

Sherman, Don, and I just got back home from our excursion to BR. I have to say, considering how much they sold through yesterday, Cy was very prepared. There were lots of corals to choose from and I brought home 5 VERY healthy specimens, an urchin, and some Interceptor tabs. Prices were terrific too.

Bummer we missed Adelaide. The outdoor diplays had some really nice tanks, skimmers etc.

Unfortunately the two items I was most interested were already sold, but you know, if you snooze, you lose! :D The store was packed and I liked the fact that they had a take-a-number system, which I think probably made it more fair and easier to manage, and in that light, I would make one suggestion: If a coral is sold, whomever sold it should mark it as sold as a priority issue. Both corals I wanted were not marked sold, so I got a little torqued when I saw they were not yet sold, but when I wanted to buy them, I was told they were.

Regardless of the hectic nature of a super sale, the BR staff was very professional and pleasant. And I want to point out one very important observation that I think really makes BR an excellent place to shop. The staff there carefully inspects all specimens both inbound and outbound. There is a comprehensive shipping and receiving station with all the tools you need to ensure healthy livestock.

Cy personally handled my corals, checking each for any kind of hitch-hiker, algae, etc. and whipped out a toothbrush to clean down the plugs so that I would not arrive home with anything but high quality clean corals.

When I got home to do our dipping regimen, these corals were in super health, no FW, no red bugs, etc. That makes me glad to go back.

I was by today, and picked up a frag, a swarm of snails and some dry goods. It was my first time to the store, and by the looks of it I've really been missing out! It was pretty busy but things kept moving at a decent pace.

If all goes well, I'll be in again tomorrow to order a new tank.

Thanks so much for the compliments and we greatly appreciate any constructive criticism, positive or negative to help keep us doing the best we can. Sorry for the miscommunication on the sold corals, still trying to figure effiecient strategies during the madness. Adelaide should be back tomorrow I believe in case you want to chat and learn about her new great products. She has some great new lines of phyto, rotifer and copepod cultures that are very affordable.
Thanks again for all the great comments and business!
Tim
Sherman, Don, and I just got back home from our excursion to BR. I have to say, considering how much they sold through yesterday, Cy was very prepared. There were lots of corals to choose from and I brought home 5 VERY healthy specimens, an urchin, and some Interceptor tabs. Prices were terrific too.

Bummer we missed Adelaide. The outdoor diplays had some really nice tanks, skimmers etc.

Unfortunately the two items I was most interested were already sold, but you know, if you snooze, you lose! :D The store was packed and I liked the fact that they had a take-a-number system, which I think probably made it more fair and easier to manage, and in that light, I would make one suggestion: If a coral is sold, whomever sold it should mark it as sold as a priority issue. Both corals I wanted were not marked sold, so I got a little torqued when I saw they were not yet sold, but when I wanted to buy them, I was told they were.

Regardless of the hectic nature of a super sale, the BR staff was very professional and pleasant. And I want to point out one very important observation that I think really makes BR an excellent place to shop. The staff there carefully inspects all specimens both inbound and outbound. There is a comprehensive shipping and receiving station with all the tools you need to ensure healthy livestock.

Cy personally handled my corals, checking each for any kind of hitch-hiker, algae, etc. and whipped out a toothbrush to clean down the plugs so that I would not arrive home with anything but high quality clean corals.

When I got home to do our dipping regimen, these corals were in super health, no FW, no red bugs, etc. That makes me glad to go back.

I had a great time both days I visited. Thank you for the good deals and nice selection. You boys put on a nice show and run a classy place, that's for sure.

Now how about the results of those drawings... any lucky members on the forums here?

Back