GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 FOR Xbox 360

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brady816

Ok everyone who is getting the game april 29???? Im going to the midnight release on april 28 my wife thinks im crazy but ohhh well. I went and got xbox live again so im ready for some xbox live...

I just pre-ordered my copy at Best Buy last night. I am getting the special edition that comes with all the goodies.

Mine is CamulToe.

It was ToeJam, but Xbox Live made me change it because it was too offensive. I have had this one for about 3 years now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^edwing206
I just sent you a friend request...
Cool, I'm going to try and get Live soon.
Mine is CamulToe.

It was ToeJam, but Xbox Live made me change it because it was too offensive. I have had this one for about 3 years now.

^^Isn't it the other way around? Unless I'm missing something here. :lol:

Just picked up my copy from best buy! I can't wait to get home from work to play this. My gamertag name is Ikhan420. Add me too you friends list and lets take on Liberty City! RF Clan hahha. See everyone there!

I actually just got my 360 back yesterday from being repaired for the second time. Just in time for GTAIV....I'll be picking it up this weekend.

my gamertag is miragels00

The game is great for sure!!!! I went to the midnight release and i bet there were over 100 people in line :) I got there at 7:00 pm :) my wife thinks im crazy but when your hyped for a game you will do crazy stuff for it.....

Helicopters

I found out inadvertantly that you can jump out of a helicopter from high altitudes and land in the water without any injury. I didn't try it over land :).

I was in the big military helicopter and was playing with the buttons to see which one fired the guns and I accidentally jumped out. I expected a big splat, but I guess not. It is also nice that you can swim in this one too.

I found out inadvertantly that you can jump out of a helicopter from high altitudes and land in the water without any injury. I didn't try it over land :).

I was in the big military helicopter and was playing with the buttons to see which one fired the guns and I accidentally jumped out. I expected a big splat, but I guess not. It is also nice that you can swim in this one too.

I jumped out from the helicopter onto land. He screams as he's falling. It looks pretty cool, everything gets blurry then BAM! :lol:

Back