Great new book heads up

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome to the board Tony. Can you update this thread when the book becomes available for purchase?

Nick

Is there like a cheaper version in just black ink :) Mojo should get at least a gold edition with just blank pages, as he does not know how to read anyway :peep:

Boomer, I've been reading your posts since early 2002 back when we were all over on RAG.

I cant ever recall seeing you yield before.

Gonna hafta put this one on the calender!

Nick

Will this book be available on Amazon?? Just trying to figure out places I can order from so I can import it here.

Is there like a cheaper version in just black ink :) Mojo should get at least a gold edition with just blank pages, as he does not know how to read anyway :peep:​

OK no one said I was going to have to read in this hobby!! Take might just take this whole thing beyond me. I think RF are going to have to pick up a few copies of the gold edision for some of the members here.

Mojo

Will this book be available on Amazon?? Just trying to figure out places I can order from so I can import it here.

The book will be available everywhere books are sold and where Two Little Fishies products are sold, but will be available after the pre-order end date. Those books ordered through pre-order will be in the hands of their owners before they can be found in stores. The pre-order books will only be sold through the Two Little Fishies web site.

I hope this helps.

The book will be available everywhere books are sold and where Two Little Fishies products are sold, but will be available after the pre-order end date. Those books ordered through pre-order will be in the hands of their owners before they can be found in stores. The pre-order books will only be sold through the Two Little Fishies web site.

I hope this helps.

Sounds good man...Thanks! :)

Tony,

when we it be available for pre-order? I went to the two little fishies web site and didnt see it there.
:)

Tony,

when we it be available for pre-order? I went to the two little fishies web site and didnt see it there.
:)

Two Little Fishes is working on the site as I type on this keyboard.:cheer2: When the site goes live TLF or myself will make an announcement on this site.:clap2:

Very very cool, thanks Tony and welcome to Reef Frontiers as well. It'll be great to have you on board, looking forward to your input.

Cheers, Todd

Sweetness. THx for keeping us informed Tony Vargas very much appreciated. And :welcome: to Reef Frontiers, glad to have you on our great forums.

Cheers,
Alex

Frank

So were talking less confusion now? Over the years I have learned to read between the lines but man I would hate to be a new reefer and stumble into one of yours or Mikes threads!

No, no not ever me : That I was for Kirsch, it was his post. :) i.e, Maybe, Mojo and I (Kirsch) can finally learn something about the hobby.

You have a reading issue like Mojo :) Try next time not to pull a MST (Mojo Sheep Trick) , to try an pull wool over my yes :D Yah know him and his sheep. Nice try though Frank but Mojo gets up earlier.

Take a look at the ad created by Two Little Fishies, Julian has a great sense of humor.

CoralReefAquariumAd2-1.jpg

Back