Great new book heads up

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

COOL ! so Tony how many signed copies are you handing over to Mojo at MACNA to share with us ???

Cheers/Mahalo, Todd

RF has managed to get their hands on a few copies of the Gold editions, I think it would be easy to say we will be sharing them with our members. lol

Mojo

Is there anyway we can see what the table of contents is for the book before we buy? I think that might be a good thing for some.

Cheers,
Alex

*lol* Sorry Tony, Guess I missed it.

Just ordered my Gold copy moments ago.

Cheers,
Alex

book's still not available at Amazon currently....

I need to replace a book I loaned out and forgot who I loaned it to...and the wife wants the new Spartacus DVD's so I'm pulling a Boomer and trying to be cheap by buying everything from one place.

Tony, Do you know when Amazon will get off its butt and start selling your book?

Nick

Humm, pulling a Boomer and trying to be cheap by buying everything from one place. I do not do that Nick at all, just books from Amazon :) Got 3 new ones Friday.

Boomer, I was just joking about calling you a cheapskate earlier in this thread....

;)

Nick

I don't think Amazon will get the book until the pre ordered copys ship out to those who ordered. And so far I have yet to hear word about the pre orders shipping out. :D I think the pre orders were slated to ship out the last week of Sept. or first week of October.

Cheers,
Alex

So I emailed Two Little Fishes sales support on October 20th to find out when the books would be arriving. This is the reply I received

"We initially believed the book would arrive the end of September, but the departure date for the ship was delayed. It is scheduled to arrive at our warehouse in a few days. We won't charge your credit card until the book is shipped to you. Thank you for your patience!

Sales Support"

Guess it seems that the books are on a slow boat from China or something as I just checked with Amazon and they have their delivery estimate at 5-8 weeks. This waiting is killing me. :lol:

Anyone here of any updates on delivery estimates or received their copy yet?

Cheers,
Alex

This is a quote from another forum but it's from Tony:

Tony Vargas said:
I was informed a couple of days ago by Two Little Fishies--the publisher of the book--that the book should be in any day now, yayy!

I too eagerly await the arrival of this book as I do not have one of my own. Thanks

Yea I just got off the phone with him, their are very close, He is going to stop by RF and give everyone a heads up.

Mojo

Back