Great News!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kensn said:
Krish if you have done your research on this one you will know that this takes patience. About nine months... I would go Bare Bottom on this one...:lol:
lmao....:eek:

what are you still doing on the pc krish you and the wife should be out celebrating right now:D

what are you still doing on the pc krish you and the wife should be out celebrating right now

She is celebrating Downtown now shopping with her best friend buying Christmas gifts(LOL) I opted to stay home...I celebrate everyday! I just have something else to celebrate about now:)

LOL...Charlie!:D

krish75 said:
She is celebrating Downtown now shopping with her best friend buying Christmas gifts(LOL) I opted to stay home...I celebrate everyday! I just have something else to celebrate about now:)

LOL...Charlie!:D

Bowlers do it with $%^&*.
Congrats again my man.:D :D

congratulations my friend, the best gift you could ever ask for. with that said just remember, when you have to make the choice of either keeping the tank or taking care of that precious child. uncle steve will help you out by taking your tank all equipment and livestock absolutly free of charge....lol... if the krish online is any indication of the real person, you will make realy great parents. best of luck to the both of you. steve

congratulations my friend, the best gift you could ever ask for. with that said just remember, when you have to make the choice of either keeping the tank or taking care of that precious child. uncle steve will help you out by taking your tank all equipment and livestock absolutly free of charge....lol... if the krish online is any indication of the real person, you will make realy great parents. best of luck to the both of you. steve

Thanks Steve for the kind remarks:) . Yeah...You'll be first on the list if I have to get rid of the stuff(LOL) Shouldn't come to that though;)

Wow what a Christmas present, congrats, bet your one happy popa to be

You bet Scooter! Thank you! Words can't describe the feeling, but like I've said, I'm trying not to get too worked up yet because things can happen. Nevertheless, I always have a positive outlook on things so I'm hoping for the best...

wowwwwww!!!! what a greats new,,,congrats,,daddy

Thank you Dang:) All we need now is to see some cool shots of your "famous" tank that is always the talk of the town to make Christmas complete;)

Awesome Krish! If its a boy...don't let him see the hulk costume photo! jk j/k..

THat is an awesome Christmas gift for you guys.

Best,
Ilham

Awesome Krish! If its a boy...don't let him see the hulk costume photo! jk j/k..

THat is an awesome Christmas gift for you guys.

Best,
Ilham

LMBO! Thanks Ilham...Atleast we know now that all species of clowns can have offspring!:shock:

way to go pops!...now its time for a name..I'm thinking on maybe Jake or even..jake or better yet how bout' jake...jk congrats man..enjoy

LOL...Thanks Jake! I'm hoping for a girl...I don't know if that name will work out great with that one though(LOL)

MAN OHH MAN !!! HOW CAN I MISS THINGS LIKE THIS DOOD !! I'M SO EXITED !!! CONGRATS DOOD !! SERIOUSLY I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU !!!
well here goes, tell your wife that

WELCOME TO MORNING SICKNESS !!! or should i call it whole day sickness :D.

your wife and you (mainly her :p) should forget about getting up early and just sleep as much as you can right now, get up at 2 p.m. if you want.... trust me on that one ;), you won't be sleeping that much in about 10 months from now :D.

you mean the algae costume :lol: :lol:
well if is it a girl you can call her Jakerina :D :lol: .
what would you like dood a boy or a girl?

Woot! Congrats Krish, thats awsome news!!!! My wife and I will keep you and your wife in our thoughts. We need a proud Poppa here next September :D Or is that August. Aw well, it'll be a blessing either way.

WOOT!

Well look what the cat drug in(LOL JK) Thanks Gabby! You seem kinda happy for me(LOL) I want a girl at this point, but either will do. I'll love them both the same. If it's a girl my wife wants the name Emma or Emily and if a boy she wants Spencer...Who knows:)

Woot! Congrats Krish, thats awsome news!!!! My wife and I will keep you and your wife in our thoughts. We need a proud Poppa here next September

Thanks Detri! Must have been your Christmas wish that came true for me in your other thread about Christmas pictures. Hopefully now I will have a photo for next year...Thanks again:)

Back