Great T5 Fixture Deal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FedEx has my light on a truck somewhere between Portland and my house. Been "In transit" since Friday (the expected delivery date). I hope they make it here tomorrow.

Holy crap, scratch that I just read the add again, you already get tru bulbs for free. Damnit SOMEONE BUY MY STUFF!!

Tom

Last edited:
Sid i was refering to the hellolights model:
48" 8 Lamp T5 Unit

T5 is quite possibly the future of aquarium lighting. T5 efficiency matched with the output they produce is hard to beat. Our T5 units are made using the highest quality materials and accessories available. Housed in a sleek looking black enclosure they are great looking as well.

Features:
* Individual parabolic aluminum reflectors create up to three times more output
* Clean black powder-coat finish
* Enclosed electronic ballasts
* 4-TRU actinic and 4-TRU 10,000K T-5 HO lamps are included
* Adjustable cable hanging system available
* Venting System allows maximum air flow for cool operation
* Compatible with all T5 HO lamp brands
* Two On/Off Switches
* Dimensions: 48"x19"x2.5"

I got 2 of these. only 1 switch on the 24" model. good buy all the same. they use workhorse 5 ballasts. gonna rip the fixtures apart and mount the reflectors and bulbs inside a hood for my 60 gal and then use icecap660 s for ballasts.

Well, my light fixture made it to Burlington. Now to get it on a Fedex truck down to Everett!

Got mine yesterday (24", 4 bulb T5). Getting ready to put it over my custom 24" x 24" x 10" tank.

Also got this message via email about their holiday sale:

"Greetings!

Just a reminder to come and take advantage of the Hellolights Holiday Sale. We are offering 10% off of any order placed on 12/25, 12/26, 12/27 and 12/28. Be sure to take advantage of this last sale of 2008. All the best to you and your family.

Coupon Code: holiday08

Happy Holidays from the Hellolights Staff."

Would've been nice to use this with towards my light setup.

Brian

Back