Guns and morons

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very scary....that's why all my guns have trigger locks on them, stored away from the ammo, and are never loaded in the house...

MikeS

I keep a loaded gun around the house (locked) and carry one when I am out almost all the time. Never know when you might bump into Gaby on the street. ;) They should hunt this idiot down and mark his record so he can never own a gun. :evil:

I keep a loaded gun around the house (locked) and carry one when I am out almost all the time. Never know when you might bump into Gaby on the street

dood how many times do i have to tell you that ..... A watergun is not a real gun.... the same for the one that makes bubbles :lol:

Yeah but I put soap in the water so it will burn if I squirt you in the eyes. Then you will have to call off work and I can get your job making $3 a hour.

How's this for a gun law!!!

Here in the Bahamas, you can't have a hand gun period. You can't even have a bb gun. Any gun you get has to be over a certain length (can't remember exactly but it's the length of a shot gun). Before you can take the gun home, you have to buy the safe for it, take the receipt to the gun licensing place and show them, then they have to come out and inspect where you have it set up and then you can get your gun once it is approved and they give you your license. Here's where it gets worse...You aren't allowed to have your gun loaded in your house. It has to be in the safe un-loaded and you can only shoot a person if they enter your bedroom and not from the back!! :eek: They don't enforce it too much these days because crime is increasing, but that is the way the cookie crumbles here...

Oh yeah...I don't have a gun. I have a steak fork and a big hammer up here(LOL) :p Sounds funny when you think of it...The cops may think I'm going to beat the dude with the hammer and then cook him! I may as well get a grill and set it up onetime in my closet to mess with their minds(LOL)

Yeah but I put soap in the water so it will burn if I squirt you in the eyes. Then you will have to call off work and I can get your job making $3 a hour.

dood i wear glasses :lol: .

Here in the Bahamas, you can't have a hand gun period. You can't even have a bb gun. Any gun you get has to be over a certain length (can't remember exactly but it's the length of a shot gun). Before you can take the gun home, you have to buy the safe for it, take the receipt to the gun licensing place and show them, then they have to come out and inspect where you have it set up and then you can get your gun once it is approved and they give you your license. Here's where it gets worse...You aren't allowed to have your gun loaded in your house. It has to be in the safe un-loaded and you can only shoot a person if they enter your bedroom and not from the back!! They don't enforce it too much these days because crime is increasing, but that is the way the cookie crumbles here...

what the !!! sheesh well i guess you can always use a machete or a baking roll :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back