Happy Birthday Gabby!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo

sand loving outcast
Happy Birthday Gabby..
summer baby huh?

Enjoy Your day!!!!!!

I cant wait to hear what Krish has to say...

no worries this is your own little thread you can hijack all day long!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Gabbs!!! You could have warned me you know :doubt: When I saw the title, I thought it was a prank:p Hope you have a great day and umm...I'll pm you:p

I cant wait to hear what Krish has to say...

You suck monkey butt! ALways spoiling all the fun!!! That's alright though because I still get the first piece of cake so BLAH!!!!! :D

Happy Birthday Gaby!

Hope you get to eat lots of Cake today and get some wonderful presents.

Vicki

Thank you everyone :D !!!!
so far i had pops cereal for breakfast and a very lovely coffee (even though i'm no supposed to )
well you can all come and have ice cream cake with me hehe because that's what's in my menu for the whole day .... yuuuuhuuu !!!

What do ya want for your Birthday????

i want a monkey dance :D .

Happy Birthday Gabbs!!! You could have warned me you know When I saw the title, I thought it was a prank Hope you have a great day and umm...I'll pm you

sorry dood i thought you knew but it's ok :) i can't believe Diablo beat you to it though :lol: ...have you had your vitamins or did you just loose your speed on making threads :p .

Brian when are we gonna see baby pictures :D .

Hope hubby bought you something neat for your reef.

no because he would have to go to Montana and get into your house somehow :D :lol: .

Happy Birthday Gabby..
summer baby huh?

yeah i guess my mom liked the winter way to much at that time :lol: .

Happy Birthday Gaby!

Hope you get to eat lots of Cake today and get some wonderful presents.

Thank you Vicky :).

happy birthday gabbs!!!
so how old are you anyway??

hehe i turned 23 but i act like an 80 year old ....... and sometimes .......sometimes like a 5 year old :p.

Thank you very much everyone, the hubby stayed home and we went for a ride in the car, then we went for ice cream and stuff.
I'm getting a cake tomorrow though :p :D .

Happy Birthday Gaby (better late then never huh) all the best and please keep posting your a hoot! oh yeah did Krish get the topless mexicans warmed up for your monkey dance?

happy b'day girl. keep us smiling for another year will ya:D

Back