Happy Birthday Krish (For Friday)!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

james734

I know I'm a day early, but I won't be around tomorrow. So I figured I start it today and get the party started.

Happy Early Birthday. :D

Bring on the cake...

Happy Early Birthday Krish. I won't be around tomorrow either. I 'm going in for the old snip a roo.:( Have a great one buddy!!

Brian

:oops: Thanks guys! I hope you'll aren't putting mouth on me and I make it to see tomorrow:p I wonder what I should get for my birthday :confused: Maybe I should buy myself another pump and add more flow!:D Thanks again guys and hope all goes well with whatever snip aroo you are having Brian:)

Happy early B.Day Krish. You know it would be super extra cool if Christina had the little one tommorow. That would probley be the best present ever.

Hope you have a good day.

Hey Guy, didn't want to miss your B-day so I'll catch it ahead of time, I hope you go catch a shark for your tank:D

Enjoy your B-Day Krish, have a fun day!

Well i'll be here tommorow but i want to say it anyways just in case i'm busy at work tommorow.

Happy Birthday Krish.

I'll save that whole "mouth on you" thing by saying I'll talk to you again tommorow Krish.

ahhh why you guys always have to start the party ahead of me :p.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISHANT !!!!

i want my Bahamian piece of cake by tomorrow please otherwise i'm gonna be forced to give you a punishment ticket for not sending it :D and you won't be able to post until i pass your posting record :p :D .

Have a good one..... take tons of children's nyquil :lol: :lol: .

Thanks James. I am a little nervous about having someone with a knife poke around down there.:lol:

Brian

mungus said:
Thanks James. I am a little nervous about having someone with a knife poke around down there.:lol:

Brian

I was also.. But it's not that bad. Just take it easy for a few days. :rolleyes:

Brian,

I am going to come up Saturday and visit you. Not really i'm pretty much gonna wait till you open the door and kick you in the nuts and then laugh and run. :lol:

J/K Feel better. I hope your making a lot of ice.

shallowreef said:
Brian,

I am going to come up Saturday and visit you. Not really i'm pretty much gonna wait till you open the door and kick you in the nuts and then laugh and run. :lol:

That's just wrong...:evil:

Thanks James. I am a little nervous about having someone with a knife poke around down there.

ouch dood !!! take it easy and don't let Fido come out for a while :p :lol: .

am going to come up Saturday and visit you. Not really i'm pretty much gonna wait till you open the door and kick you in the nuts and then laugh and run.

Hey after you're done could you come and do it to my neighbour :badgrin: .

Happy Birthday Krish... Maybe we can get Gabby to jump out of a cake for you........

shallowreef said:

HA HA:rolleyes:

Gaby I'll head over and take care of your neighbor as long as I get some of that home cooked Mexican food after the job is done.:D

Sorry Krish didn't mean to hijack your birthday thread with nut talk.:lol:

ROFL!!! Thanks for the early birthday wishes everyone and the laughs!:) The word hijack doesn't work on any of my threads or a thread that involves me Brian so no worries:p

Back