Happy Birthday Krish (For Friday)!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Becky! And nope...Gotta work tomorrow and I've got tons of it! :eek: I won't even be able to enjoy a few hours here during work time even :doubt: Aw well...Maybe I'll get to go to Burger King after work and play on the slide:D

HA HA

Gaby I'll head over and take care of your neighbor as long as I get some of that home cooked Mexican food after the job is done.

Sorry Krish didn't mean to hijack your birthday thread with nut talk.

Anything to get rid of my neighbour :D :p .

Hey Krish just be careful you don't get stuck on the slide :lol: .

Happy Birthday in a few hours my friend, I hope you have a good one...

MikeS

happy birthday sprout.... hope you have a hulk-less day. Have a good one. Is your kid comming to give you a birthday presant?? I'm tried to firgure out who is gonna pop first your wife or gabby.

mabe they will jump out of the cake together and really suprize you..

have a good birth day at least..

Happy Birthday!!!!

8.gif

Thanks everyone!! :D I made it! :) I mean...I made it :doubt: (LOL) We went to the doctor yesterday and unless the Bahamas whips out a 200F temperature today, no baby today...She is due in 9 days but the doctor feels the baby will come early so maybe she'll come on my wife's birthday (th 19th) Thanks again for the birthday wishes everyone:)

Happy birthday man, looks like I'm a bit late, but better late than never.

You're early Charlie...Today is my birthday, not yesterday! Thanks for the birthday wish, now I gotta get to work! Got tons today :doubt:

Thanks Nick! I guess you removing the "jinx" worked!:D K...Back to work now! Just had a free moment I said I'd pop on:)

hey!! happy birthday dude!!
your almost to 30 now,....heh, i mean, yay!!
very fitting that you have the uber nano finally finished by your birthday!!
now go feed those gorgonians, theyre hungry!!

hey!! happy birthday dude!!
your almost to 30 now,....heh, i mean, yay!!
very fitting that you have the uber nano finally finished by your birthday!!
now go feed those gorgonians, theyre hungry!!

ROFL!! Thanks Mark! Next year is the big 30! Do I wish it never happens?? :confused: :lol:

Happy birthday Krish!!! I hope it's a good one and you get to have some fun in the water this weekend.

Thanks Curt! Yeah me too! This may be my last weekend out in the water fr a while because times is running out, but I have something "cooking" so I will have some colors in the tank later on;)

well even though i already said .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD !!!

Is algae boy coming out of the closet today .

Thanks Gabbs! Did you get your Bahamian algae cake yet? I sent it from Wednesday:p

Thanks Gabbs! Did you get your Bahamian algae cake yet? I sent it from Wednesday

not yet but if you see me laughing and hijacking each thread ... then it means i got it :lol: :lol: .

Back