Happy Birthday Krish (For Friday)!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

***** sing to the tune of Happy Birthday ******

"Happy B-day to you, Happy B-day to you, Happy B-day dear hijacking master...:p ... Happy B-day to you."

Happy Birthday man, next year we'll welcome you to the 30 club. Enjoy your last year of 20's because time really starts to fly after this one. Next thing ya know, you'll be 40!

Sorry I didn't keep up with the date, I should have shipped you a new belt sander....:rolleyes: .... guess I'll have to do it next year. So now I'm gonna run into the shop and burn off a few inches of acrylic in your honor! :)

ROFL!!! Thanks Brian! Yeah...I will enjoy the last of my 20's. I guess when the baby comes I'll feel like a child all over again (well even more like a child than now:p ) so like the Bahamian song says,

"Age ain't nothing but a number
You're just as old as you feel..."

Then it goes on to say,

"Just like wine,
I get better all the time!" (LOL)

Thanks again Brian...Post some pics when you hack up that tank!:p

By the way you're getting closer to those 10 K dood.... hmm my bet is that by the end of the weekend you'll be at 10,000 :D

LOL Gabby...10K is my RF limit so when I hit that, then I won't be a member anymore so enjoy it while you can:D

Thanks Willie!!! When I read your post, I thought you were wishing yourself a happy birthday because it said Happy Birthday Wille:p

LOL Gabby...10K is my RF limit so when I hit that, then I won't be a member anymore so enjoy it while you can

yeah right... i'm sure Chuck will work his magic to let you keep going.

Thanks Willie!!! When I read your post, I thought you were wishing yourself a happy birthday because it said Happy Birthday Wille

LMBO!!! do you want me to clean your glasses for you :lol::lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE :lol: :lol: !!!

ROFL! The yellow tang will be coming out soon I'll miss him, but he's going to be too big especially when...

just upgrade your tank :lol: :lol: .

Well if i was you, i'd go get me another cute little fishy :D .

Happy Birthday Goober. Thanks for sending me the free passes to the PP. I do not think I can make it tonight though. Hope your performance goes well.

Thanks Brian and it is not "PP" for the last time! It's PI...Paradise Island:p I'm actually going over there tonight for dinner;)

Thanks Brian and it is not "PP" for the last time! It's PI...Paradise Island I'm actually going over there tonight for dinner
My fault. Gotcha. You go to PP for the after dinner entertainment. :D

ohh woou you're gonna get to see Brenden in his Tarzan custome for the 2nd time ... woouu :lol:
Make sure you don't put the cake by the stripping pole dood ... you don't want him to hit his head when he's singing you the happy birthday song :lol: :lol:

ohh woou you're gonna get to see Brenden in his Tarzan custome for the 2nd time ... woouu
Make sure you don't put the cake by the stripping pole dood ... you don't want him to hit his head when he's singing you the happy birthday song

It was fun, but the thread has been officially killed! :shock:

Happy Birthday krish (on the actual day) I said it yesterday but that didn't count. It was my pre-birthday happy birthday to you. lol

Back