Happy Thankgiving everyone!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. We have SOOOO much to be thankful for. If you are driving out of town like me to spend Thanksgiving with the inlaws I hope you can still find something to be thankful for.:badgrin: :D Seriously everyone drive safe and have a good time. I will see you guys next week.

Thank you dood i hope you have a good thanksgiving.... you know for some reason i can see lots of turkeys trying to run away :lol: .
be careful with the driving and don't forget the blankets in case you get stuck in the snow..... and no, thongs are not blankets dood :lol: :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone even though it is not observed as a public holiday here in the Bahamas. Brian...Yeah, be thankful man because my mother in law is sitting in my living room everyday I get home from work:doubt: :p

Well I "get" to work...two good things, double time and a half Thurs and Fri "and" I dont have to go to the inlaws.....sweet

I know not everyone in this community celebrates Thanksgiving, but thought I would move this thread in the main forum for a couple of days.

Thanks to all of our Reef Frontiers members for making this site what it is today.

I'll repeat Happy Thanksgiving to all & all to eat well!
Oh & don't let that tryptophan or whater it is that makes you sleepy like in Sienfield:)

Good thread to start Brenden, Have to work all night & sleep all day but I have alot to be thankfull for!
Everyone please have safe & Happy Thanksgiving...Jeff

Last edited:
Thankful for people being so cool!

Ditto to what Jeff said above. Its nice being able to talk about something we enjoy here. Its also nice knowing that people make a effort to help other people from the goodness of their heart. I am thankful for the goodness in peoples hearts shared here and at Club Meetings. I am thankful for time spent with Friends and Family.
Thanks for being there for me and others.
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)

Well, today is officially Thanksgiving (even though we should be giving thanks everyday;) ) Hope you guys enjoy your day off over in the US! This is my first time in many years I didn't take the day off to relax and watch some football, but it's cool...I'm leaving work early though:p

drive slow, and save damnit..... every day i watch people blast by on the cell phone. with the kids in the back in the rain dark......

think about your family and other familys around you

drive safe, drrive slow (if your in the north east watch out its rainin) eat good.

good bless

A very special Thanksgiving to all our troops overseas, especially in Iraq.
We would not have a Thanksgiving or any other holiday if it were not for our military.
Thanks guys and of course girls.
Paul

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
It's fun to share greetings with the people I am getting to know here. I hope everyone has a good day.:)

Debbie

Back