Hello All!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You are in good hands my friend!!! We'll get something worked out for sure. I really don't think it is wise to be shipping this time of year.

That's what I figured. It's 92F in St. Louis today. Not exactly good reefing temps. Unless you're snorkeling that is. :lol:

That's what I figured. It's 92F in St. Louis today. Not exactly good reefing temps. Unless you're snorkeling that is. :lol:

Hey man, we got time. I usually don't ship in summer and winter. Fall and spring are the best. So hold on, grow them zoas, I am sure we can catch one another sometime. Heck, I know where to find you now.:D:D

Thanx Curt, I was wondering about that. When we get ready to go on this, maybe we should start a thread on this, just for grins.

I think that would be a great idea. I've never seen a thread dedicated to shipping corals. Would be cool to take pics of the process, from fragging to shipping. Great idea!

I am making a note to myself as we speak. I think maybe we should start to revisit sometime around Labor Day or so, what thinks you?

Sounds like a plan my friend. You don't happened to have any Monti Digitata do you? I've been wanting to try my hand at some.

UPDATE!

Here's a few growth pics of my Orange Monti Cap. I think it's kind of cool how it went from this....:oops:

frag.jpg

to this...:)

OrangeMontiCap.jpg

TO THIS!!!!! :D :D :D Hip, Hip, Hooray!

ORANGE.jpg

More pics to come............ :cool:

Last edited:
Stunning DR! I knew your tank was nice, but the scaping is perfect. That's so cool how it's grown out! Thanks for the photos! =)

Stunning DR! I knew your tank was nice, but the scaping is perfect. That's so cool how it's grown out! Thanks for the photos! =)

Thanks NanoHottie, you're too nice. I'm waiting for more updates from your tank btw (foot tapping, thump, thump.) :D

Back