Help with red bugs and Interceptor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If these are the only acros you have then it definatly worth a shot. I use a little less than a 1/4 of a big dog pill in a gallon of tank water to treat new corals it has always worked fine.
Not going to hurt anything to try.

Don

I have some frags from ebay in an exclipse 2 gal. You use 1/4 for 1 gal. how can I figure what to put into the little exclipse? Don't have a scale that weighs small enough to weigh the pill like I read in "the cure" for red bug topic.

Good philosophy where practical... quick hijack: know anything that will eat red flatworms? I've treated three times and there are always some stragglers.

Slick...FWIW...I've used Melanarus Wrasses many times to clear up red flatworm problems. One cleaned a badly infested 240 in 2 weeks.

Good philosophy where practical... quick hijack: know anything that will eat red flatworms? I've treated three times and there are always some stragglers.

I picked up a Synchiropus picturatus AKA yellow mandarin goby she goes around all day and happily eats my flatworms

I was going to exit the tank and decided to try the fish first they are still in the tank but way under control. I fear it is only a matter of time before she eats them all luckily I have a good pod population in my fuge.

Back