here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Chad, how are those led flood light. Are the good for the sump? I'm thinking getting 20w cool white.[/Q
i love them. i have two on my sump and two of them on my refuge. i had a 175 watt mh on it and replaced it with the two 20 watt led flood lights. everything is growing way faster now.

Hey Chad, how are those led flood light. Are the good for the sump? I'm thinking getting 20w cool white.[/Q
i love them. i have two on my sump and two of them on my refuge. i had a 175 watt mh on it and replaced it with the two 20 watt led flood lights. everything is growing way faster now.

I took a four bulb T-5 fixture off my fuge and replaced it with two 20 watt LED flood lights. My refugium is deep so I think I'm going to add one more. Well worth the electrical savings.

seen this in person again today. It's a must see in person. awsome rockwork great fish. great flow patterns. I could have stayed for hours!

seen this in person again today. It's a must see in person. awsome rockwork great fish. great flow patterns. I could have stayed for hours!

hey Kevin. thank you for the kind words. i had a great time talking about tanks. your welcome to come over anytime.

i know you and peppie took some pictures. did they turn out okay. if so can you post them up here. my camera phone takes bad pictures. talk to you soon bud.

hey peppie. let me know when you want me to help you with your rock work. im down to help you.

well we will have to see what peppies camera did. hope his pictures turned out just fine. we will see.

Sorry my pics look like s%^t

There are no pics that will show the amazing detail you have put into this reef build. My hat is off to ya Chad!!!
You have an awesome set up in your basement. Many would be envious.

Back