here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

here is a picture of my tank with the 3 400 hilides on
tankwithligtson.jpg

cleaned out the corner and made a stand for my water change barrels
standforwaterbarrels.jpg

Last edited:
took out my window. framed it up and installed a 15,000 bcu lg ac for summer time to keep fish t
framedupwindowandputacin.jpg
ank room cool

got some new toys in the mail today. i got my inc
4inchinlineexhaustfanandspeedcontrolleswitch.jpg
h inline exhaust fan and my fan controller. going to install them in the morning

your rock looks bad ass!!!!.... when you gonna put water in it.... i also emailed that guy to find out what the deal is but havent herd anything back yet....

your rock looks bad ass!!!!.... when you gonna put water in it.... i also emailed that guy to find out what the deal is but havent herd anything back yet....

well thanks geoff. so mike just texted me and said he will be over this week to finish buffing the few scratches on the inside. then water. woo hoo. its getting closer. i cant wait.

theyve got a baracuda at aquarium paradise bro... :) i dont think its reef safe but uve got room lol.

I just skimmed through everything. You've got yourself an amazing tank to aquascape there! I can't wait to see corals filling it in. So much room to work with.

hey thanks. i also cant wait to see all my corals from my 150 gallon tank to be in this tank. i hope to get this tank up and running in the next few weeks. then i will be wanting to buy some more coral to put in the 360 gallon.

okay update. tank is over half full of rodi water. i ordered instant ocean salt. so on the 17 of this month i get 800 gallons of salt mix. its getting really close.

u mean u get a pallet of salt mix lol.Keep it up chad, ur real close i can almost feel my hands in my tank lol.

Whoo Hoo!!! Nice job Chad. We will have to swing by and see it in person once it's full.

Sent by Eric on his boat anchor for a phone

hey thank you guys. you are all welcome to come over. i should have a open house day to see the tank up and running. maybe after it goes through its cycle and i have my fish and coral in it. that sounds like fun. well its about 3/4 full now

heres a picture. sorry about the power cords all over. i have two heaters and 4 power heads in it right no
fishtankamostfull.jpg
w

Back