here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey thanks. i think they are lost. they just keep swimming in one huge circle. lol i feel really bad that i kept them in my sump for so long. well they are happy now.

oh got a new toy in the mail today. got my jbj auto top off.
ato.jpg

well i got to put all my fish and coral in my tank a few days ago. here are some pictures. sorry my camera takers poor pictures. i need someone with a nice camera to come over and take some pictures for me.
5-31-12fishtank1.jpg

I am so in love with your tank! I remember seeing it when you first got it and being in love with it all empty but holy crap it looks unbelievable!!! I am also loving your black out shades and am SOOOoooo totally biting that... My hubby complains ALL the freakin time about not being able to see the tv properly from the loveseat because of the glare from my lights and since I am usually taking over the full size sofa to stare at my tank I will make him happy by getting those shades! When we buy our house and I start my fish room (hubby promised me one as long as he can have a "man cave") I am gonna have to seek you out for advise on getting a big tank set up correctly :) Way to go! Totally AWESOME!!!

Sweet find on the Favia Chad. We would love to stumble across a piece like that to add to our tank.

Hey reefman069, Great build really enjoy seeing what you have done. I am looking at getting a similar size tank and was wondering how much the tank itself weighs? and how thick of acrylic it is? I want to have a tank built as big as I can go but am restricted by not wanting to have something craned in or have to know a pall bearer team to help me move. I had to get rid of my big glass tank for this reason. Thanks.. love the pics keep 'em coming.

Back