here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so last night i grabbed my cell phone to take some pictures and video of my tank to post my white leds turned off. so it was too dark to take pictures. so i tried to make a video. it also was too dark. i found this option in video mode. thought i would share it with you guys. i will post some pictures and other videos when lights come on

went coral shopping yesterday. picked up 7 mini maxi's. one show piece wellsophyllia brain. a lobo brain. 2 cynarina brains. 2 really cool flower pots. a zoanthid called bing bang with 5 polyps. a mushroom. als o a favia brain. here is a few pictures

thank you. man i went all out for myself for christmas. i have been wanted to get a apex neptuen controller for a long time. i ordered it a few days and it will be here friday. woo hoo. i cant wait to play with my new toy. lol. i also ordered 2 lsm modules with two 5 led luner simulators. should be fun hooking this up. i might need some of you guysto help me. lol

Dang Chad those are nice!! You can drop an apex off at my house for Christmas!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dang Chad those are nice!! You can drop an apex off at my house for Christmas!!

i dont know. santa said you havent been that good of a boy this year. hehehe

here is the lobo brain i got. i see you have one. i have been looking for a really nice one for a while. cant see it in the picture but it has orange in the red out side part

I like that one, thats nice. I have a small collection of them. I just recently started looking for more rainbow ones.

Back