here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reefman lives close by. Sry i havent gotten back to ya galvin. I cant seem to get any free time to spare lol. Reefman knows just as much , if not more than i about the hobby.
If u guys need those bits lmk.
D

Reefman lives close by. Sry i havent gotten back to ya galvin. I cant seem to get any free time to spare lol. Reefman knows just as much , if not more than i about the hobby.
If u guys need those bits lmk.
D

Thanks 1guydude, I will contact you if anything. Thanks again Galvin.

i love my tangs. here is a picture for you.
IMG_20130311_160500.jpg

I'm going to be taking down my tank in a month or so. Do you want a few more tangs for your possie? They need a big home. They're healthy and free. A Blue and a Sailfin. Tank's amazing by the way. How's everything growing in?

I'm going to be taking down my tank in a month or so. Do you want a few more tangs for your possie? They need a big home. They're healthy and free. A Blue and a Sailfin. Tank's amazing by the way. How's everything growing in?

Sure. I will take a few free tangs. Tank is doing good. So do you have any sorties or lps for sell

got the tang for free from a friend. someone they knew took down there tank and wanted to go to someone with i big tank. so i was very lucky and got it. here is another picture of my fat and happy tangs

doing a group buy at "reefkoi.com" here is a picture of the crucifer anemone or also called flower rock anemones. this is the one that im getting. super colorful

hey thank you ak reefer. i am totaly digging them. on the hunt for more of them. also looking for more maxi mine anemones.
here is some of my zoanthids i just got

Back